PokéBeach.com Forums

FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
I have to agree, Breath of the Wild is one of the best Legend of Zelda games I've ever played (the only thing that I think has surpassed this in any category is Twilight Princess's story). Graphics, mechanics, everything is excellent. I hope you enjoy it as well @GekkisaiDaiNi!
Draskk
Draskk
I've never played it before. I have Ocarina Of Time on DS and I intend to play that soon though :)
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
Oh, sorry about this but I messed up with the tag, it was meant for @FlavorfulPineApl (sorry about that).Anyways Twilight Princess is a great game, you should try it out (it is on the Wii and was redone with updates such as better graphics for the Wii U). Ocarina of Time is a great game as well, a classic Legend of Zelda game. Good luck and have fun!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
I have played all of the Zelda games to this day! I'm literally obsessed with them. So nostalgic playing Ocarina of Time, always reminds me when I was young. And @GekkisaiDaiNi you better play. I assure you will not be dissapointed. Its a great game.
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
Agreed, I haven't played all of the games (missing Minish Cap, Spirit Tracks, and a few more games) but I would like to say I really enjoy them. I'm a musician and my favorite thing to play is Legend of Zelda music (especially Breath of the Wild pieces), so playing all of the games is a great opportunity for me to learn as well. Glad to see other people who enjoy this game as well!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
Nice! I play the piano and learned quite a lot of Legend of Zelda music. The Guardian Encounter theme has to be my favorite from Breath of the Wild. One thing I don't like about the games is the storyline. More like how the games don't have a set order. Its a little confusing since the games cover different events. They are still great fun though.
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
Cool, I play the piano as well (though I haven't learned the Guardian Encounter theme, I can play the boss theme for each of the Divine Beasts and few other things from all of the Legend of Zelda games). Even though the games aren't necessarily in order, I like to pick and choose which to play. Currently, I'm playing Wind Waker which is a lot of fun as well!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
Ahh I see. I played all of them in the order they were released though, so it could just be me and how I grew up with them. (The Guardian theme is bit difficult to learn, its pretty fast.) Oh man Wind Waker is amazing. Hope you have fun with that.
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
Yes, that would definitely be confusing going in order with all of the different stories and mechanics, though it must be fun to watch the Legend of Zelda series grow. I'll have to go in order as well once I collect all of the games (if I can more like). I haven't tried the Guardian theme yet but it sounds fun (try the Breath of the Wild Switch Presentation Trailer theme, it is a really great piece)!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
It was indeed fun, and I hope to see it continue growing. Some of the older ones are a bit harder to aquire. And I think I've already got to Trailer theme. Probably going to play the game in a few minutes. For now, even though I have 3 Divine Beasts completed, I'm going to hold of on the last one and just explore the whole of Hyrule. So many things to do and obtain. I want to get the game to 100%, and after that,
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
Dang 420 word limit. After I complete it 100% I might do a pacifist run.
joffreyspikes
joffreyspikes
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
Those are coolt! One of my favorites on the piano is the opening theme from Fullmetal Alchemist.
joffreyspikes
joffreyspikes
I learnt how to play Unravel from Tokyo Ghoul. Quite a bit of it at least. Its really hard.
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
I'm glad to see some fellow musicians interested in the art of video game music! I don't know if this is something that you'd like, @joffreyspikes, but the theme for "Child of Light" and "Ori and the Blind Forest" are great pieces as well. Anyways, @FlavorfulPineApl, hope you have fun with Breath of the Wild! Let us know if you do get to 100% complete!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
That will take a long time. Currently going to Farosh. Hoping to farm some parts for rupees. Then go exploring every part of the continent. I won't finish the story too early, since there is stuff I want to do/get before I beat the game. Pacifist run is next!
joffreyspikes
joffreyspikes
Ori and the Blind Forest is one of my favourite Xbox games! Will definitely give the theme tune a go.
FrostBiter12
FrostBiter12
Well good, hope you enjoy Breath of the Wild @FlavorfulPineApl, Hyrule is waiting! It was a "Blind" guess on my part, but glad to see I suggested something that your interested in @joffreyspikes, good luck!
FlavorfulPineApl
FlavorfulPineApl
Ayy I am! I must do tons of stuff before Ganon. Maybe complete all 128 shrines and complete the map. (I have a lot more stuff I want to do, but I probably won't bother typing it here)
Ghostly Espurr TC
Ghostly Espurr TC
Too lazy to read all the comments. Someone summarize it for me please
Back