PokéBeach.com Forums

Asmer
Asmer
Sadly, Ajit Pai sounds like an unmoving jerk. Still... I hope our words get them to stop this madness.
pikachuuuu101
pikachuuuu101
I doubt this site will be extra, it is not popular enough
Asmer
Asmer
True lol. I suppose I'm more or less worried about this situation as a whole. We'll see today, but I won't hold my breath.
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
Wait, they are voting on this today???

Im scared.

I may have to pay extra to play my pokemon go.
Asmer
Asmer
They just rolled back Net Neutrality. Now, the question is... "What happens next?"
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
Best. Question. Ever.
Asmer
Asmer
Tell me about it lol.
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
It frustrates me that so many people are so naive about what just happened
Asmer
Asmer
Luckily, there will be court hearings on the matter. Here's hoping this measure is overturned. That said, I agree. Too many trolls spewing about how this is great and how "Patriotism won".
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
That too, but I'm referring to the people who claim to be against it but act like hypocrites because it's ok when it benefits them
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
tbh I've never seen anyone who supported this crap, but I'll take your word for it :/
Asmer
Asmer
OH, yes. Them as well.
Asmer
Asmer
Supported Net Neutrality...?
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
No no, people who supported the elimination of net neutrality
Asmer
Asmer
Because no one outside of Corp. supported it unless they were trolling. It allows Telecom companies to charge more for services. Unless you're a masochist, this is not good lol.
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
Thank you for letting me get my rage out XD
Asmer
Asmer
No problem!
The Last Shaymin
The Last Shaymin
We should probably start a thread about this in beachfront hangout instead of spamming up the profile posts :)
DragonFang101
DragonFang101
It's ok Shaymin, we PM'd each other
Asmer
Asmer
@The Last Shaymin Dunno what you mean. We're simply talking about me wanting my computer back. xP