E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evil_elf, I see I see. So like, is it possible for me to ask what happened and why you disappeared for so long? If you want to talk about it privately you could PM me, or of course you don't have to tell me anything at all, that's also an option. Just rather curious where you've been, if something bad happened, and...yeah. That kinda stuff.
    evil_elf, Oh that's wonderful news, I must say I was a little worried with your sudden disappearance. I feel like there's so much that could be talked about yet nothing comes to mind at the moment, hah. Two random questions, do you still play TCG, and are you getting X/Y? Oh oh, and just out of curiosity do you still have access to your Skype account?
    evil_elf, You responded...! Like, you haven't done that in a while, I don't know how I'm supposed to react, what I'm supposed to say. Am I allowed to ask how you might be doing? How things have been? Maybe what's up currently? Is you being around going to be a thing again, or just a rare occurrence? I have so many questions. ;o;
    You came back again, I can see it. There's no hiding from me. And yes, yes I am going to send you a pointless comment every time I notice you were online recently. You're welcome.
    Finally access to this website...as everyone's said before, we all miss you. Happy late birthday, sis...praying you'll come back one day...<3
    Just here to wish you a happy birthday! Like Matryoshka said, you're missed greatly. I hope one day we're able to talk once again, but until then, hope you have a good one! :]
    Wow, it's been a while. I see you were on a few months ago, I take it you're alive at least :D not sure if you even remember me, I'm T, the guy that used to profile comment you every day and pretty much the reason you never got to go on here again. I still feel bad about that, I could never apologize enough :\ not sure if it feels like yesterday or an eternity ago...

Anyways, on a lighter note, happy birthday elfie XD hope you have a fantabulous day filled with fun and cake and stuff. Yeah. You better go back online someday so we can actually talk, we all miss you .3. That way I won't feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. But if I knew a brick wall well enough, I guess I still feel like I would have to give it a birthday wish. Yup, I'm crazy still. See ya XP

-T
    Looks like I missed the proper timing to say this, but I suppose it still can't hurt...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one.
    Happy birthday, Jackie...hope you don't miss us too much...sigh...you might be one of the best friends I've ever had...aaaand it sickens me to realize I'm talking to nobody...

Forever missing you...<3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…