SkyeVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I just have one question...where the heck is the Tapu Lele pin box??? It was supposed to be released Aug 4th but I still haven't seen it!
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Right!? I went on a GameStop raid to cash out all my gift cards, hoping to pick one up. Not a single one there.
    Ty Comfy Hat
    Ty Comfy Hat
    I've seen it a bunch of places since even slightly before August. But then again, I live across the pond.

Keep looking!
    Lorde
    Lorde
    ;-;
    So I beat Totem Lurantis in Moon. Only took out 1 of my Pokemon this time but it was still super annoying.
    Everyone's participating in Raid Battles and I'm just sitting here waiting for Gen 3 and trading to come out. :p
    Went to see a movie in an actual theater for the first time in 7 years. It was the Captain Underpants movie. I regret nothing. XD
    Lorde
    Lorde
    >.>

Well at least you went to the movies, which is one of my favorite things to do! :)
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    Lol don't judge me, those books were my childhood! XD

Also gonna see the My Little Pony movie when it comes out in October!
    Lorde
    Lorde
    >.<
    Managed to catch a Blastoise in GO on my birthday! Also evolved Raichu, Persian, Rhydon, Omastar and Kabutops!
    Filled at least 20 slots in my Pokedex in Pokemon Go over the past 2 days and going to be playing through Pokemon Red soon!
    Finally reached 10 km for my Eevee to evolve into Espeon in GO. Got Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon too. Now onto Umbreon.
    Reactions: Little Cherrim
    Lorde
    Lorde
    You know the nickname to get Umbreon? If not, I could tell you if you'd like?
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    Yeah, I already named it Tamao and got 2km on it so far. But thank you though! :)
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Well that's good. I had about 80 Eevee candies when Gen 2 launched, so I instantly just used my best Eevees for Espeon and Umbreon after discovering their nicknames. I didn't have to do any sort of buddy walking with them, and I guess I can continue to walk with my Dragonair.
    Poke Pelago is literally the greatest thing ever.
    Reactions: Lorde
    Lorde
    Lorde
    I am in agreement.
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    I realized this when I started using Isle Evelup. Level up 18 Pokemon you're trying to evolve at once? Sign me up!!!
    It took me a good 2 hours to find and catch one Comfey. The next day it's the first Pokemon I encounter. Go figure. :p
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Me when I was looking for a Togedemaru, Passimian, and Pichu.
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    It's just how it works. When you are looking for one specific Pokemon they practically disappear off the face of the earth. When you aren't looking for it, they're everywhere. It's like they know...
    Lorde
    Lorde
    It short, I call it "life"
    1st Solgaleo attempt: 1 Quick Ball, Bold nature. Nope. *Resets* 2nd Solgaleo attempt: 1 Quick ball, ADAMANT NATURE. YESSSSS!!
    Reactions: double o squirtle
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Wow mine was Modest and I didn't save since I began Poni Island. RIP me.
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    Funny thing is I wasn't even looking for an Adamant one. I just wanted a nature that didn't hinder Attack. :p
    Blakers
    Blakers
    I caught an Adamant Buzzwole first try, but that's all I have to offer here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…