Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• how can i send the decklist?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    via conversation

click Inbox then "Start a New Conversation"
    guy
    guy
    i dont know how is my opponent how can i chack it?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Pairings are posted in the pairings thread. Read the news story if you don't know where that is.
    I have been considering entering the PokeBeach Monthly TCG Tournaments, but I don't know if I will have the time. My schedule is full, and don't want to join, and have to drop because I am unable to find a match. If I could commit like two 2-hour periods per day (Like 3-5 and 9-10:30pm eastern) would that be enough?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    It might. Or it might not. It depends on your opponents' availability.

Your availability is in the afternoon and evenings, so it could work, especially if you can commit to those hours every day.

Voluntarily dropping sucks, but there's no penalty for it, and at least you can make an attempt at doing some fights. I say sign up. You got nothing to lose, as long as you stay on top of things.
    D
    Dalton
    Thanks for the quick response
    hello pmj i was wondering if i can change my energy? i am not changing it to dce or anything it will still be metal but just in the sun and moon design? thanks
    PMJ
    PMJ
    You are allowed to swap artwork, but I would rather you didn't.
    DaGod503
    DaGod503
    i see ok thanks
    I sent you my decklist btw
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Thanks! I don't always respond right away, but be assured that I will do so eventually. I've got a big-ass stack of PMs to go through now that I'm home from work, and I'm sure your list is among them. :)
    DaGod503
    DaGod503
    Oh ok I see just letting u know tho
    April is my first poke beach tournament and am confused on how to send you a direct pm. I know how to copy my deck to the clipboard and do all of that but I do not know how to send pm to you
    Blakers
    Blakers
    Just tap on PMJ's name, and then when the black box comes up, hit "Start a Conversation."
    April will be my first pokebeach tournament, so to be clear, do I PM you my deck list?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Yes, that's correct. You can PM it to me any time before the first round ends.
    hey uh who is the admin here? I want to change my birthday year to 1985. Thanks and god bless lol
    PMJ
    PMJ
    The admin is Water Pokemon Master.
    J
    Juliacoolo
    @J.Cole Water Pokemon Master is the Webmaster, but you can come to myself or any of the super mods for help with that kind of request!
    Your free articles were awesome! They were the main thing that got me on this site daily.
    Reactions: Vracken and Celty
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Thanks. I'm glad to hear that. The community here is really nice. It's not hard to find a topic that interests you and start making friends. Hopefully you'll find a reason to stay for as long as I have :)
    Hi there,

I am registered in the March tournament however I have a premium membership and have had the membership since January. Can you please advise on my status.

Thanks so much
    PMJ
    PMJ
    You are in the tournament. Check the pairings thread for who your opponent is, then contact them to schedule your match.
    Hey I couldn't find the PM. Kinda new here lol. I just signed up for subscription. When I signed up for the March tourney, I was a basic member and am 14th on the overflow list. (akabryanhall1), Can I get moved up to the premium competitor list?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    I can't change the roster - the tournament has already started. In order to accommodate you, I would have needed notification before signups ended.

If you go up to the upper right and hover your cursor over or click the Inbox button, it'll take you to Conversations, which is this forum software's private message function.

If there's anything else i can help with, let me know.
    hello did the tournament for next month get bigger?
    PMJ
    PMJ
    I'm not sure. Could you read the news story and check for me?
    I want to post my character for Forgotten Island, but I can't reply to threads or start PMs! What do I do? D:
    Skyleaf2000
    Skyleaf2000
    I think some mods are trying to fix it. I'll post when I can.
    Sorry it took me so long to write! :(
    PMJ
    PMJ
    Can you submit it here and edit your post later?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…