PokéBeach.com Forums

TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
o.0 Alright my defendants and plantiffes, calm down! The judge, I, a Sceptile, is here. Now please, rainyman, Little Cherrim, Violet, and Pika, who do you think is dark without any personal bias?
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
*dark or ghost

Let's not forget about the Gengar in the room
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
Thank you for the clarification, but please, let the jury answer :p. We must call in a Psychic pokemon for assistance.
Skyleaf2000
Skyleaf2000
I, a Paras, will cater this fine event. Anyone want some marshmallows?
Little Cherrim
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
Elegant Paras, please be chill and bring us some white truffle mushrroms in a asparagus puree
Skyleaf2000
Skyleaf2000
Will do! Fancy marshmallows for all! ^w^
But I am a small Paras; please be careful and do not step on me. >^<;
VioletValkyrie
VioletValkyrie
As (apparently) a member of the jury, I do not currently believe either of them to be Dark nor Ghost type. I await further witness testimony and (hopefully) a damn good trial.
Nyora
Nyora
/me exits
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
Mr. Skyleaf, thank you for your catering, we will provide a squad of Machamp to guard you. VioletValkyrie, what type do you consider them to be?
Vracken
Vracken
lol Mr. Skyleaf :P

@TheSceptileMaster, this is no trial bu Jury, I simply wish to gather others evidence of that Birds being a bird.

Should we go to trial, I move to dismiss any testimony made by @PikaMasterJesi due to their closeness with the defendant, and testimony made by them cannot be considered unbiased and therefore valid
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
I don't really think you have the right to dismiss any testimony due to the fact that you are also a defendant, and pushing me down would only move you upwards. :p
Vracken
Vracken
Ah huh, more evidence has come to light. dos has fish on her mind, do you know what else likes fish? Birds. What is a Bird? Murkrow. I think this Evidence to be damning that 007 is a Murkrow
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
I love fish.
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
Little Cherrim, have you seen double o at nay fidh markets you go to?
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
Nah, she's too far south.
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
Use your solar rays to detect any movements.
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
Aren't fish markets quite crowded?
TheSceptileMaster
TheSceptileMaster
I mean detect any "Squirtles"
Little Cherrim
Back