PokéBeach.com Forums

Asmer
Asmer
True. It's honestly really nice to see everyone come together, differences or not, to enjoy something special. It's honestly like being in a family, where we can share our emotions, our interests, and just have a great time. I really do hope we do this more often as a community. It's really something special! c:
Little Cherrim
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Nice chatting with you guys. :D
Lorde
Lorde
MY TEAM WON WOOHOO! :D
Asmer
Asmer
@rainyman123 don't apologize! This is good for all of us. xD
Nyora
Blakers
Blakers
Well, congrats Patriots, but there was a block in the back that went uncalled on the last play. Who knows, maybe that could have saved the Falcons. But whatever, it's no big deal. This was an awesome chat though! Even if it didn't play out the way we all wanted it to.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
I hope we can too, Asmer! This kind of stuff is what makes a community grow. :D
Lorde
Lorde
@Blakers I got results I wanted, and my boyfriend and I are still at this darn pub we came to hours ago celebrating.
Asmer
Asmer
Blakers
Blakers
With that, I'm off to bed. Good night all!
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Good night. :)
Asmer
Asmer
Nite @Blakers !
I'll be on for a while. I would normally write a new article, but that game took all my energy. x.x I'll write one tomorrow.
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
G'Night :)
Nyora
Nyora
Yep the community will grow with ultra long chats and other cool stuff! :)
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
Also, on a random side note- does anyone else see the resemblance between the falcons' logo and Silvally's head?
Lorde
Lorde
The Atlanta Silvallys versus the New England Braviarys (what would they be, like they're not an animal)
Nyora
Nyora
Geez 18 alerts in less than a minute! Yep there's been a lot of chats here recently! Lol lord o that's pretty good. :p
Little Cherrim
Little Cherrim
I'm turning in for the night. cya
Lorde
Lorde
I had 116 when I checked.
Back