PokéBeach.com Forums

Asmer
Asmer
Aww... well, if you're trying to stay awake, try standing. If you're trying to sleep, try stretching. Just don't do both at the same time. You'll fall asleep standing. xD
Athena
Athena
Trying to sleep, yeah, but none of the tricks are working. My body is just awake; after all, it got over 6 hours of sleep, and just a few days ago this "felt" like 10am to my brain, which is definitely time to be awake. I'll probably just nap later.
Asmer
Asmer
That'll work. Just keep in mind that you'll have to balance everything out at one point. Then again, I'm infamous for napping in my house, so who am I to talk lol xP
Athena
Athena
Just part of the pain of dealing with jet lag. Usually takes me a few days to recover, and it'll probably be worse than normal this time because I was traveling further than usual, too.
Asmer
Asmer
Oh? Where'd you start/go to?
Athena
Athena
I live in the Netherlands and flew to the US to visit family. Usually hubby and I just go to Chicago, since that's where my parents and most of my family live, but this time we also went to the west coast to visit my sister in LA. The trip was definitely worth the recovery time. :)
Asmer
Asmer
Oh okay, cool! I'll assume you mean Los Angeles by LA (since technically Louisiana is also LA). I live near the city myself, so I know what you mean by "worth the recovery". I will say that there are certain parts of the city that need work, but California in general is great for travel.
Back