Asmer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a massive problem consisting of making really profitable trades for Pokemon EVO Packs and then opening them... Send help please. ^^;;
    I am currently 0-14 on PTCGO Ladder this (last?) week. If I hadn't won things before, I would be convinced that I'm 100% awful... .-.
    I finally finished building Ninetales/Amoonguss for Legacy! Brings my deck count up to 5! ...I should probably stop, huh... ._.;;
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Hehe... I spend a lot of my time trading on PTCGO. Probably how I get it done so fast. xD
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Personally I'm a VGC person, but I try both of them.
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Oh nice! I used to be more in to VGC during 4th and 5th Gen (back when the online simulator was a downloadable thingy). I'm long from those times, but I kept up my interest in Pokemon with the TCG itself (I've played since the American start way back when).
    I really need to stop building decks that lose to single cards/strategies.
    bbninjas
    bbninjas
    Whelp, sounds like my deck-building endeavours!
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Lol! Yeah, I have a bad habit of doing so. I decided to build Tool Drop for Legacy on PTCGO. Got Tool Scrapper'd 3 times in two turns.
    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Wintersday (for GW fans) from your wonderful, lovable, and ridiculously silly Asmer! <3 <3 Love ya'll!!
    I'm going to say this (here) now: Volcanion is still a threat in this Meta. Seriously.
    Reactions: Celty and Lorde
    Asmer
    Asmer
    I will always find the mentality of making excuses to not do something (in this case, accepting Volcanion as a Meta contender and preparing for it) a very, very ignorant mentality.
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Exactly. Like if the deck is still making constant top 8, them why is it not a top deck? And their arguments for it make no sense either, like Garbodor bears it, and if it was as good as I said, it should be doing way better, like come on. Garbodor isn't enough to shut down the deck, and if it was, would the deck still be doing so well? No, it wouldn't.
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Exactly. Also, it's not that Volcanion has extremely bad match-ups, either. You can beat Greninja with Volcanion if they don't set up. Yveltal, Bees, M Scizor, Mewtwo Y are all beaten. Gardevoir is probably the hardest match and even then, you can outpace Despair Ray. It's not the best deck, but it's definitely top tier.
    So, on PTCGO, I just had a guy put FFB on a Fright Night Yveltal and it worked. That shouldn't work if it's in active right? Still won. <3
    N
    normanc
    You sure Garbodor wasn't active?
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Actually, yeah. Thinking on it, he did have it out and it did have Float Stone. Good to know it's simply me derping. xD
    Oh, lovely. I go to log back in and I now have to wait 15 mins because somehow, me typing the correct password over and over isn't correct.
    Anyone remember when staying up all night was considered "cool"? Every night now reminds me why it actually isn't. ._.;;
    The theme deck nerfs are trash.
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    What theme deck nerfs?
    Asmer
    Asmer
    They changed the three XY starters and the three elemental bird starters on PTCGO. That said, I've (mostly) adjusted.
    Asmer
    Asmer
    Crushing Current is still good, just not as explosive. I feel bad for Hidden Depths players. They axed the Dewgong line.
    PTCGO Patcher keeps looping. Looks like I'm going to have to re-download the whole thing. .-.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…