SkyeVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My New Years Eve basically consisted of playing on my laptop most of the night and turning on the TV 2 minutes before the ball dropped.
    Totem Lurantis was super difficult, but man what a thrill. Nice to see such a tough battle after so many cakewalks in Gen 6.
    Lorde
    Lorde
    I agree. I've longed for a battle as difficult as Whitney's Miltank for a long time. And Sun and Moon did that, like four times (Wishiwashi, Lurantis, Nanu [postgame], and Red [postgame]). I'll never forget the living hell I went through battling those four battles, even though I only lost one of them (Lurantis), they all had me on the edge of my seat.
    mordacazir
    mordacazir
    And I made it extra hard by turning my exp. Share off. It was HARD as hell. Still no good results against red :(.
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    Yeah, I've had my Exp. Share turned off for most of the game too. Only time I turn it on is for totem and kahuna battles.
    Just went on a wild goose chase for a N3DS and they're sold out everywhere. Why do I always decide I want something at the worst time?
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Aw. Thats gotta suck. Did you go around town, or online? I'd order one from Amazon. That's how I got my N3DS Animal Crossing Edition (It was 260 bucks. Murdered my wallet...).
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    I actually went to a third Walmart tonight and they had a bunch of black and red ones, but no galaxy or S/L ones. Guess I'll just have to wait.
    Lorde
    Lorde
    I was actually this close to getting a red one, but I wanted those swappable faceplates too much I guess xD
    Should I get a New 3DS? My old one is 5 years old and works fine, but Sun takes forever to start up on it.
    SkyeVictini
    SkyeVictini
    Wow, thanks for the advice everyone! I might actually get one this week. Really got my eye on the galaxy pattern. Maybe I might find a leftover Solgaleo/Lunala one if I'm lucky! :D
    Lorde
    Lorde
    I love the Solgaleo/Lunala one. Get that if you can!
    TheSceptileMaster
    TheSceptileMaster
    I got the solgaleo and lunaala one for Christmas, 300 dollars but who cares!
    Got my female Salandit! Has a Rash nature to boot! Named her Poison Ivy. Now I shall move on to Mallow's trial.
    Welp, time to hunt for a female Salandit.
    Lorde
    Lorde
    Try hunting for a Shiny Female Salandit. That's true difficulty. 1/4096 x 1/8 (or just 1/4096 if you're SOS hunting). The chances are extremely low...
    So I found the Articuno and Zapdos pin packs and I just want to let you know that yes, the pins are high-quality metal. Don't panic.
    There is a second chance to get Hoopa in the US until October 9th! Use the serial code 2016HOOPA
    Mudkipfan12
    Mudkipfan12
    thats really cool. I wish I had done that before I lost my soulsilver copy. now I have too settle for heartgold, which in my opinion is much worse.
    Lorde
    Lorde
    I've always been more of a HeartGold person, but I find either one extremely enjoyable. I also find "worse" being a bad word here. Both of the games were phenomenal, and I feel like saying "wasn't as good" would be better (not trying to be nit picky, but yeah).
    Mudkipfan12
    Mudkipfan12
    yeah, I just got into pokemon games with silver, and I have ever since loved everything lugia. It's not that I dont like HeartGold, Its a great and I love it, but in my opinion, I love lugia, and SoulSilver much much more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…