PokéBeach.com Forums

StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
It kinda makes sense, yeah. Nico is best character. I hate it when all the main characters end up dating other main characters, and become totally uninteresting. (Piper/Jason, Leo/whoever he was dating in the last chapter of the last book, I think, Hazel/Frank, Percy/Annabeth, etc.)
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Honestly, I hate Piper the way you hate Serena. Piper is such a diva, what with all this cheesy love stuff.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Exactly. She was good before she dated Jason. Same with all the other characters in romantic relationships.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Percabeth is still cute! XP
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I prefered them when they weren't all lovey-dovey. They can date, but Arceus, they got really annoying really quickly.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Ehh...I still think that couple is cute. Jason+Piper though...just cringey. Hazel and Frank are OK, but it sorta wrapped up too much and he had to throw Leo in to create more tension.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Did Leo get a girlfriend and become really lame? Because I loved his character.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Spoiler alert: yes he does. But it's cute!
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Good. As long as he doesn't lose all of his personality, I'm okay with that. Hopefully, Nico doesn't get a girlfriend.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Not a GIRLfriend...*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Are you saying he's....wut.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
But Neyna or Rico would've been cute.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Hint: LGBTQ characters.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Also, Trials of Apollo sucks. Don't read it. Apollo and Meg are okay, but he ruined the other characters.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Apollo is my favorite god in the series, though...
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
But Trials of Apollo is freaking stupid. Don't read it.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I'll take your advice. What exactly is the reading order for the series, anyways?
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Heroes of Olympus, and then Trials of Apollo.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
But Heroes of Olympus ends on a semi-cliffhanger...why.
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
丅ᗴᗰᑭᗴᔕ丅
Wait, you read all of them?
Back