Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
so lucky...
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
There aren't any GameStops near you?
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
no, It's EB games, and no, they are all very far away. I might go get one anyways though.
Lorde
Lorde
I could care less about Volcanion. I have Hoopa and that's what matters, and I'll also have Magearna soon. And Ash-Greninja. So many cool Pokemon...
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Can you only get Magearna in the demo?
Lorde
Lorde
No. It's gonna be the same way we got Torchic in XY or Shiny Beldum in ORAS.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I thought that was Munchlax with the Snorlax Z-Stone.
Lorde
Lorde
It may well be both. I'm not entirely sure how they'll do this.
Lorde
Lorde
Apparently we get it by scanning a QR code. I think that means we gotta catch it. F***
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
QR code? How da kriff can I do that?
Lorde
Lorde
Scan it with your DS? I think the QR code is either a GameStop thing, or it comes with the package. Meaning, I'll get TWO Magearna. Oh the bonuses of buying the steelbooks...
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I hope it's GameStop, because I'm not getting the steelbooks. Just the individual games, it's cheaper.
Lorde
Lorde
I know it's cheaper, but I'd like something more special I can use to store my games. That's why I bought the steelbooks. Also, I had enough money to do so at the time, so I just felt like it.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Good for you. *sits with my lousy $11*
Lorde
Lorde
I had the money because I traded in my White, White 2, Y, and Alpha Sapphire games. I only have Omega Ruby and Black 2 left.
Lorde
Lorde
I've got 90 dollars of GameStop credit left. What should I spend it on?
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Games, and various GameStop exclusives. I have 3 or 4 Wii games I never used, so I'll probably return those.
Back