PokéBeach.com Forums

Lorde
Lorde
Serena's an idiot. But when she learns that Ash is more of a dense f***er than she is, she'll learn that Clemont was always the one who was really there for her.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
He's too good for her! He's smart, and nice, and actually a good character! Serena is the opposite!
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
I dont know what to say... I'm not mad or anything, and your points co make sense, but I still do not like either AmourShipping or GeekChicShipping.
Lorde
Lorde
I'm honestly not gravitated towards Clemont. I guess blondes aren't my favorite type? :p Clemonts not that great a character imo, but he's alright. Definetely my least fav of him, Cilan, and Brock, but he's okay, I guess.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
well, unfortunately, party dancecapades does exist.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
*what MKF12 said
Clemont's my favorite, as well as Cilan.
Lorde
Lorde
Party dancecapades is my favorite episode of them! I actively ship them. My mains are Advance (as you all know), Ikari (opposites attract) Whatever the hell they decide to call Hau and Lillie (a goofball and a mysterious girl sounds perfect to me), and Geekchic (Kawaii!! Yes, I'm kind of a weeb).
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
According to Tiffany Henrietta Parker's Folder of Headcanons and Fanfictions, Clemont wants nothing to do with Serena, and nor do I.
Lorde
Lorde
Oh no Amourshipping is disgusting. Totally overrated beyond belief.
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
I like party dancecapades too, but only because serena didn't get her way.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I have two OC ships (Rebecca/Cheren, and Phoenix/Trevor) the rest involve me and characters I like. All in alternate universes, and obviously not simultaneously.
Lorde
Lorde
I don't ship myself with any of them, sorry. (Well maybe Hau. He's adorable).
Mudkipfan12
Mudkipfan12
what you said about amourshipping.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
I ship me and...Cilan, Chili, Cress, Clemont, Cheren, and Gladion.
Lorde
Lorde
Damn. I don't wanna make this sound racist at all, but I find black men VERY attractive.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Not try'na be racist either, but I actually don't. We're all different, I suppose. I respect your opinions of Geekchicshipping, as always.
Lorde
Lorde
Same, and you too :)
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Just remember that Clemont is mine! XP
Lorde
Lorde
I don't like Clemont. Hau is bae, and maybe Grant too.
Back