PokéBeach.com Forums

VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
It's annoying when this happens. Did you at least win?
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
Yeah. My friend wasn't as lucky though. He had this really good hand, repaired and then got a really bad one and lost.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Aww, that sucks. How did you do at the LC, by the way? I was supposed to have one yesterday, but the TO messed up and couldn't create one, so it was just regular League for me.
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
I got sixth out of twelve. My last two games went downhill. My brother managed to win though!
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Oh, congrats to him! We all have our off games, so sixth isn't too bad, considering there were twelve people. You were close!
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
Yeah, compared to my standings last year it's definitely not bad, but I have 27 points so I kind of needed first place. :/
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Everyone needs points this year. They crapped on Canada, so we're forced to travel for an invite, pretty much.
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
ikr and that international championships is probably going to be in the US.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Most likely. It's really stupid. They cut my province's Regoinals, but at the very least there's others nearby that I can likely go to.
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
We luckily still have ours, but the guy who runs it always makes it cost a ton or adds in this terrible "V.I.P." system.
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
You're lucky you have your Regionals still.

I remember VIP was a part of Nats and my brother was part of it. It was apparently really good. I heard the merchandise store was meh, though. At least it had Gardevoir.
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
This year's nats?
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Yeah, this year's. I couldn't make it, but my brother went and came 10th.
double o squirtle
double o squirtle
Huh. The V.I.P. system was really only good for the V.I.Ps and the organiser. The volunteers had to run back and forth, and if you didn't find your opponent and they were a V.I.P. you were responsible. I mean it is good if you are one, just if you don't have the money it's a little unfair.

Whoa. Good for him! Is he in Seniors?
VinculumStellarum
VinculumStellarum
Yep, he is!
Back