Comments on Profile Post by Purrloin

1. thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    Can we be done celebrating so we can move on to a point in the franchise that was actually good?
    Aug 27, 2016
  2. Purrloin
    Purrloin
    *puts arm over shoulder* "Listen, Grover. Can I call you Grover? You like Mewtwo. You like Charizard even more. You just don't know it, Grover. But I, Pokemon Executive #8421, do know it. Now, why don't you be a good Charizard fan and preorder a couple booster boxes?" *leans in closer to whisper* "B-Before I make you disappear faster than a wild Abra, capisce?"
    Aug 28, 2016
  3. thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    B-but what if I don't like Charizard?

(Grover. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time, actually. Only one person used to call me that.)
    Aug 28, 2016
  4. Purrloin
    Purrloin
    "You better start liking Charizard. We're planning for the first Sun & Moon set to be about 80% Charizard, in place of all the new Pokemon. 'Why print new Pokemon when we can have more Charizard?' ...That's a rhetorical question. And that's our motto. Literally, it's printed on posters in every office, and it's my desktop wallpaper."
    Aug 28, 2016
  5. thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    "But Biff, what about all the people who don't like Charizard? How are they supposed to cope with the next TCG set? Ya gotta be fair to everyone, not just the people who are already brainwashed!"
    Aug 28, 2016
  6. Purrloin
    Purrloin
    "Fair? FAIR?! I'll tell you what's not fair: me, having to go home to a multi-million dollar house paid for completely by sales of Charizard boxes and tins, instead of going home to a multi-BILLION dollar house!" *wipes away tear*
    Aug 28, 2016