PokéBeach.com Forums

Lorde
Lorde
That's sucks. I can't stand those stuck up people who can't stand the thought of learning about new Pokemon, just because when they played, they didn't exist. It annoys me to no end, especially since my brother is a genwunner...
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Why do I agree with you on everything you've said so far? XD
Lorde
Lorde
Probably because we see eye to eye on a lot of issues :)
Lorde
Lorde
Especially ones like insane Amourshippers and genwunners apparently.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Serena is disgusting, tbh.
Lorde
Lorde
I wouldn't call Serena disgusting, but she's my least favorite of the poke girls. Serena < Iris < Misty < Dawn < May (but that's just me)
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Unrelated: You know how to opt out of email updates for the site?
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
My rating is
1. Iris
2. Dawn
3. May
4. Misty
5. (may she burn forever) Serena.
Lorde
Lorde
I think you can just call it spam or something, or click on something like, stop seeing these messages.
Lorde
Lorde
I'm meh about Iris, but she and Misty are practically the same in so many ways in my opinion, so imo, if you're dissing Iris, then you're dissing Misty too. Take that genwunners.
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Oh, okay. Because it's really annoying getting all these messages on my phone, when I'm here twice weekly. One last thing:
My rating for the guy characters is
1. Cilan (obvious)
2. Clemont (really close call, though, because he's amazing too)
3. Brock (I like him, but nowhere near the other two)
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
IN YA FACE GENWUNNERS!
Lorde
Lorde
For me, I'm not sure, I like them all, and have no problems with any of them whatsoever.

1. Brock (he's always been my favorite, but he just got SO BORING after Hoenn)
2. Cilan (I like him because of his "evaluation time". The one thing I liked about the BW saga (sorry, I'm the normal person who doesn't like BW, but I respect your opinion))
3. Clemont (I like him, I just don't think he's as funny as the other two)
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Actually, the only reason why I even liked BW was because of Cilan. Also, I got my username due to my childhood love of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Striaton City, in case you were wondering. Just putting it out there.
Lorde
Lorde
I actually didn't know that. I guessed by reading a few of your posts that you liked it all together. Cilan was a good character, but everything else... -cringes-
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Oh, sorry. The only BW episodes I ever watch are the Cilan ones. I'm obsessed. XP
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
Should I change my profile picture to Cilan or something?
Lorde
Lorde
Well considering your username, Cilan would be a much more fitting avatar than Fennekin. Especially since Fennekin in the anime is associated with Serena...
StriatonIsMagic
StriatonIsMagic
True. Fennekin is my favorite Pokemon, hence the picture. If only I could transfer pictures from my phone to this iPad that I'm on...
Back