PokéBeach.com Forums

Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Yes the OVAs are prequels and they are highly acclaimed. These episodes have a very serious tone, definitely nothing ''feel good'' about it (more like utterly depressing) Anyway they're beautiful and a must watch. I would say before the second season of the original main series start would be a good time to watch the OVAs.
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Anyway It's cool that you stumbled across R.K like that. Enjoy the rest of the serie. And if you want any Anime recommendation just ask me :)
Green778
Green778
Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it! :) Btw, when does 2nd season begin? episode 26?
Green778
Green778
Hmmm, that's great to hear :p Hmmm,... Can you recommend an action/romance anime (apart form KR of course ;P) with a decent plot, and with MC and girl/deuteragonist actually being together? I hate speculation or last episode confessions... I've seen SAO, Accel World, Guilty Crown, Steins;Gate (<-Amazing), Z. Tempest, etc... Thanks for the help! :)
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Almost right, the 2nd season of Rurouni Kenshin begins after episode 27
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Steins;Gate is one of my favourite Animes as well, I'm glad you like it too. Now let's see if I know an Anime that meets the requirements... Hmm, Animes just love last episode confessions it seems. I don't know many Animes apart from Sword Art Online that has a couple being together like that.
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Have you seen Fate/Zero? It certainly does look like an Anime you will enjoy. It has an amazing plot and great action scenes. It does have interesting relation ships. Characters, Story, Sound, Visuals they're all excellent.
Green778
Green778
Unfortunately, I had a small "fall out" with a friend of mine who told me the same... I dk, I really regretted watching it :p And when I finally understood the plot and started to see its value, I had already spoiled the plot of UBW... And had no intention of the series... :p

However, thanks for all the help!

El Psy Congroo ;)
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
No problem, It's good that you're being honest. Perhaps you could try out one of my other favourite animes sometime? Hunter X Hunter, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Shingeki no Kyojin or Monster. If you haven't seen them that is :)
Green778
Green778
I'll probably ditch my dream to see a decent action/romance anime... ;_;

Yup, these are definitely on my "to-watch" list :p Apart from AoT and Code Geass, which I've seen. I dropped it in the middle of season 2... It got a bit "weird" and S1 was pretty pointless as it seemed since he just started over... :p
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Well, that's not quiet what happened... Code Geass is full of plot twists you know, the ending is especially good
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
I remember something now. When I watched Code Geass for the first time, I stopped watching at the beginning of season 2 (where you get that odd Déjà Vu feeling) I stopped at least a few months before I picked it up again. I don't exactly remember why I decided to give it another shot, but I'm usually not one to quit a serie half way through ...Sorry I don't mean to push you or anything like that :p
Green778
Green778
Haha, same thing applies to me now :p

No worries, I wouldn't think of that :) I intent of piking it up again, at some point :) Thanks for the info and all the help, though!
Green778
Green778
However how awesome was the first opening theme? It's a top contender for my favourites... :p
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
I couldn't agree more, that first opening was awesome indeed
Green778
Green778
I'll leave this here just in case... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFzeMMgHaLQ

This guy has also done popular songs from AoT, Guilty Crown and Kill la Kill which were composed by Hiroyuki Sawano (this guy also did the soundtrack of Xenoblade Chronicles X) and many other popular series... If you like piano he's amazing. :)
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
THRILLS, yes I love piano. Thanks for leaving it there, you are very welcome
Green778
Green778
No prob. One last question and I'll never bother you again... Does "Aisaga" form your name, come from Taiga Aisaka, the palm top tiger? (Toradora - anime)
Robin Aisaga
Robin Aisaga
Oh don't worry you're not bothering me. Yes I stole Taiga's last name, It sounded good with Robin I thought. BTW for someone who just got into Anime as a whole you do know a lot of series :p
Green778
Green778
Haha, well comparing to some of my friends who've watched the whole One Piece, Gintama, etc. I'm afraid I'm a beginner... :p So, I preferred to watch the most acclaimed series first, like Steins;Gate, Toradora, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, etc... :p who were merely 24 episodes and easy to see as a pastime. :)
Back