Jabberwock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry that it's taken me so long to get Cottonee done. I've got the hardest part finished, but school is keeping me from getting the last 10 minutes of work done. :(
    Reactions: Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    It's no problem! School has been rather busy for me too lately; I completely understand.
    Hiya! I recently read through all of the Elemental Spectrum (that you've released so far) and was wondering if (after Cottonee) you'd like me to draw each Trainer in the Spectrum. Is that okay?
    Reactions: bbninjas
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    :O You'd do that? Thank you so much! ^_^
    Skyleaf2000
    Skyleaf2000
    Do you want to give me more detailed descriptions, or should I draw them as I see them in my head?
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Your detailed descriptions are in Chapter Seven, which I just posted. Hope that helps! :)
    Hey, Jabberwock
    Could you maybe vote for my new tcg set
    Because then the voting would be more interesting :D
    Thanks, TFP
    The lions sing, the hills take flight; the moon by day, the sun by night. Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool; let the Lord of Chaos rule.
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    I'm so well beyond confused right now...
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    You should really read The Wheel of Time at some point. :) 'Let the Lord of Chaos rule' is a line used often in the series, usually as a code among the dark forces. It also fits Yveltal IMO, which I'm currently using as an avy. So yeah.
    Hi Jabs! If you ever need a new Basculin Red Stripe artwork, I've got one on the way, just in case you want one without a Slowpoke tail on it ;)
    Reactions: Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Not sure I want to remake anything in FTR/POI at this point; just want to get it done. Thanks, though! ;)
    Hello! Your first image request is done; go check it out! :D
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Thanks so much! ^_^ It looks amazing! I'll make the card as soon as I can, which will be the next few days.
    Who do you know that you could get to place a tiebreaker vote in A New day? Athena, maybe? [If it ends in a tie, RANDOM.Org will choose one of of the 5 possible choices. We wouldn't want that, now would we?]
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    NO! For the love of Arceus don't let it go to Random.org! I'll ask around.
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    I noticed that Skyleaf, Vom, and Athena have all posted in the thread previously, but haven't yet voted on Chapter 2. Perhaps contact them?
    thegrovylekid
    thegrovylekid
    I've contacted Vom. No response yet. I'm going to go try Skyleaf and Athena.
    Heya. About your comment on my N artwork, you can request card artwork from me whenever, if you want. :3
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Ooh thank you! ^_^ For now, would a Whimsicott (and Cottonee) be possible? Or just the Whimsicott. Thanks! :D
    I managed to lose eight Pokémon in a Wonderlocke today. I don't feel very good at playing Pokémon right now. >_>
    OK, any other requests for Pokémon-BREAK cards? Preferably an actual Evolved Pokémon this time. :p
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Alright, alright, I want to get back to FTR/PoI now. Ninetales will come at the same time as Aromatisse and Regigigas, which is whenever Asche finishes their respective blanks.
    qrorohill
    qrorohill
    Not saying to speed up, but i think you forgot about the requests.

It has been a long time and i would do the same xD
    Jabberwock
    Jabberwock
    Wow, I completely forgot about them. Sorry about that. :p They're my top priority right now.
    BREAKing news! Jabberwock returns to faking after a short BREAK. Which Pokémon should I make a BREAK card for next? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back