PokéBeach.com Forums

Uralya
Uralya
Hey Luis! Yeah, I can't totally leave this place. I mean, yeah, my general interest in Pokemon has diminished, but family is family :) I'm doing well, preparing for the second half of senior year and then college (and then the future lol). Hope you're well too.
Luispipe8
Luispipe8
Senior year, wow, the best of luck! Any current interests in college?

I'm doing fine, too, thanks for asking. Just exhausted from all the lab work, but good nonetheless.
Uralya
Uralya
I'm heavily invested in philosophy, creative writing and psychology. I know it's very hard to find something that pays extremely well in the liberal arts field, but that's the only thing I find wrong with it. The intrinsic value is what I 'm after. Such is why I'm not into science or mathematics :p I just don't get the appeal.

Do you get the appeal lol? I remember you talking about lab work on skype a lot.
Luispipe8
Luispipe8
Well, with the effort you're putting in Convicted it's no surprise you're leaning towards there. Sadly, what you said about the pay is often true and is a big letdown, but hey, some people can still live off of that or at the very least take it as a hobby, right? ;)
Luispipe8
Luispipe8
I love Chemistry, but lab work /is/ very exhausting because you're under pressure from your teacher and her assistant to finish stuff on time, but when under your own tempo it's amazing what you can appreciate from chemical reactions and all the scientific basis around them. And as soon as I get my degree I can apply to teach in the same university while getting my Master's, so the job is almost guaranteed.
Back