PokéBeach.com Forums

xxashxx
xxashxx
I know. Did you know Today IS Katy Perry's Birthday too?:)
Team Rocket Fan
Team Rocket Fan
Of coure, I even made her a Cake, a drawing and a specila megamix then I tweeted them to her. Pictures of the cake of course...I'm a superfan.
xxashxx
xxashxx
Well she is known as momma cat to me XD. Are you on Google+ if you are link me to your page and I will add you because my page is HUGE. Actually I have 2 G+ pages. The 2nd is a website profile but I use it as a regular profile. I have a HUE You Tube channel too. If you have a channel I will subscribe.:)
Team Rocket Fan
Team Rocket Fan
xxashxx
xxashxx
Good luck creating up to mine It took me 3+ weeks to create mine. I have EVERY Song listed except For the song Ur So Gay. The only reason I don't have it is because it was the worst song she created it but I hear most Katycats love it because it is very twisted. I have 518 Playlists and 14,000+ videos.:)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC70CF4KGltuSjQm4O8IZHOg
xxashxx
xxashxx
If you want to join Google + you can do that too. You can get to my page by clicking the Rainbow G+ on my channel to the right at the top plus I have links to all of Katy Perry's official pages as well. Man I love her music. She wakes me up every morning.
Back