J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you battle today?
    J
    Juliet
    I'm so sorryyyy I took a nap and then totally forgot... I'll be around again tomorrow around this time, if you'll be available then. If not, name a time, and I'll try to see if it'll work.
    If you can get on at Thursday night your time, that's the earliest I can battle you for Kingdoms.
    Hey Juliet! :) I think we could both really benefit from fighting each other, but unfortunately I've run out of challenges for today so if we're to fight I'd need you to challenge me. Think about it, if you have any concerns don't be afraid to ask me! :D
    J
    Juliet
    Mishadorables
    Celever
    Celever
    :O Juliet something awful happened. After we were done talking with the fight my finger slipped when I went to get the replay and it rematched you instead, closing the battle. KoN says for the win to count you need to also PM him saying I won... Otherwise it's a rematch for us. It's arguably fairer if you go with Battle 1's results, but I wouldn't exactly blame you for trying to win in a rematch. It's up to you...
    J
    Juliet
    omfg i'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. as much as i'd love the opportunity to rematch, i'd feel awful because you won and it's unfair to have to rematch because of a simple mistake. I'll PM him don't worry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…