DeltaTheory7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whats a good set to collect Metal Types (XY onward) ?
    RunningWithScizors
    RunningWithScizors
    Phantom Forces was the best in this regard - Bronzong, Heatran, Dialga EX, Aegislash EX. The deck was actually pretty good for awhile.
    Personally, I don't buy loose packs because I don't trust anyone when they say they're not weighed. Not only that, but the contents of the pack are rarely worth the money it cost to buy it. Even buying sealed boxes is pretty iffy.
    The only other con is the reputation you would have if people knew about it, especially if you're a seller. I never ever buy loose packs from any card store for this very reason. If you can keep it on the dl, then you're fine. There is much less stigma associated with weighing packs if you're a customer... though some people may still think you are a sissy douche for doing so.
    Card stores will never let you weigh packs before you buy them, and if a retailer catches you trying to weigh cards they will probably throw you out. If you sell loose packs then this is not an issue; you can just weigh the cards, take the ones you want, and sell the rest.
    Hi, welcome to the forums.

There are many pros to weighing packs. If your scale is tuned finely enough, you can determine which packs contain ultra rares fairly easily. It might take a little trial and error, but once you've learned what packs weigh what, it'll get easier for you.

Strictly speaking, there are few cons. It's difficult to do if you're a customer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…