Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• Well... I've said this already on one of my websites, so I guess I should on this one, too...
    WOOH got my Mum's old laptop for my birthday. I can be even more active online now, so I'm super excited.
    Celever
    Celever
    Though admittedly highlighting is just about the most tedious and stressful thing I've ever had to do on this thing. I need a proper mouse again ;~;
    Camoclone
    Camoclone
    You can get a mouse for literally 2$ :p. lol
    Going on holiday until Sunday the somethingth. May 31st? June 1st? Something around there. Activity will drop because of this.
    Where did you get that perfect game of snake from?
    Celever
    Celever
    TBH I don't know. A friend on another site found it and I asked if I could use it elsewhere as a sig :v
    Blob55
    Blob55
    Ah. I wonder what the score was?
    Thanks! Yours is pretty sweet, too! I didn't know that he could learn Tri-Attack. Also, the Lombre is a scrub because it's using a normal type move when it could be using one of its many coverage moves on Walrein.
    Reactions: Celever
    Celever
    Celever
    Thanks :v. It's using Nature Power, not Tri-Attack. Though in a way that is Tri-Attack :p Doesn't make it less of a scrub though :v
    Blob55
    Blob55
    Oh, it looks so much like Tri-Attack though!
    You should totes mcgoates let me fight for a revive in your newest challenge.
    (Totally wouldn't be breaking the rules)
    Celever
    Celever
    Correct, it wouldn't be breaking the rules. Want to join? bb and I will let you n~n
    Celever, you can send me a pm since I don't use Skype on mobile. Unless you wanted to call, but I don't know if I'll get an opportunity soon.
    I /think/ the mini is not supported, IIRC. I'd check" though.

And I do something similar: my PC has crappy graphics drivers and won't run it, so I installed the game in a Flash Drive and I play it in my parents' laptop whenever I can. xD
    Celever, well there's American English :p
    And you know there are those moments you lose faith in humanity...
    I could never tell if you were on your iPad before; what makes you think this time is different?! xD

And yeah, PTCGO is a download for the installer. However, you probably can play it in your iPad as well, since it's on iOS as well(for pads only, though).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…