Chaos Jackal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They'd also probably eat your soul, so maybe it's for the best that you don't have one anyway. :p
    I don't usually like mecha at all myself, but I love Gurren Lagann, so the recommendation would still stand. My second recommendation is always GitS:SAC, but I know that's not as universally liked.
    Look into the mirror and tell me that you don't see your worst enemy in there.
    Drohn
    Drohn
    *Gives Jackal the "Most Depressing Status Updates Award"*
    Does it really matter whether a god exists or not? Does it mean anything? Aren't we on our own down here in the end?
    I had a dream with you in it last night, sort of anyway, though you never actually appeared. In my dream, you live in Las Vegas and I was flying there to visit you so you could give me sword fighting lessons. However, I forgot to tell you the date and time of my arrival, so I had to spend a lot of time chilling out at the airport and playing with my cell phone.

Yeah, I don't get my brain either.

Thought you might be amused by it, though. :p
    Chaos Jackal, I guess so :p, though I still want to extend my running season. Not quite ready for summer. Also working on a relationship...
    Chaos Jackal, Yo, second semester is the life :p Hope you get back into the groove this summer.

As for track, my best half mile last year was a 2:04, and I was hoping to get to 2:00 by the end of the season and didn't figure to make it past district. However, I did with a 1:58, and now I'm trying for the school record and extending the season further. Feels good.
    Chaos Jackal, Not bad, Jackal. I haven't been as active as I'd like because of upcoming exams and doing much better in track than I could have predicted, but things are getting done. I'm meaning to work on Outlet soon, and the weekly discussions need to be updated, but circumstances just don't give me the opportunity to yet. How about you?
    Chaos Jackal, I know, but that is a big part of what we were discussing before; this whole "shift" we talked about before seems perfectly summed up in those quotes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…