I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm assuming you asked about HP buffers and damage reducer for conjunction with that Pangaro promo? Sounds like you can get 310 with Training Center + Umbreon + Badge + Full Bench ;) Now that's scary XD
    Ironman131, I would but it belongs to a friend (RogueChomp). It's not mine to give out.
    I don't feel like you chose a good counter in Counter That Deck. Silver mirror counters both Genesect and Deoxys, and Reshiram will do a great deal of damage to your grass types.
    The thread I made was because I couldn't find the page. I looked for it multiple times on the actual bulbapedia site and to the 5th google search page. If you wanted to post about the link, why wouldn't you have sent me the link? It's honestly rude that you tell me to look for it when I clearly couldn't find it and you had it.
    The thread I made was because I couldn't find the page. I looked for it multiple times on the actual bulbapedia site and to the 5th google search page. If you wanted to post about the link, why wouldn't you have sent me the link? It's honestly rude that you tell me to look for it when I clearly couldn't find it and you had it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back