bbninjas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you! I think my Lysandre avatar must've been misplaced... something about these golden rings, I think...
    bbninjas, I'll thank him them. We really need more image fakers since most of the old folks seem to have vanished ;__:
    Are you doing image or text this month?
    Why thank you!! You think you could give Eccelente an advantage on the challenge since it's my birthday ;D
    bbninjas,
    Hi, and thank you :)
    I know clay has been part of the TCG since néo discovery, and actually it's maybe what has influenced my decision to sculpt polymer clay :p (I still remember that caterpie and the two fossils ! Yuka Morii has been making wonderful works since then, as Sachiko Adachi later)
    I recently made a spiritomb and a gastly, but I'm a little at a loss about which background I can use with them ! I'll post them as soon as I fond a good idea so be sure to check my thread ^^
    bbninjas, I think it varies. Usually it's down to luck, I've pulled a Full Art Charizard and a Full Art Xerneas out of a Charizard Ex box before. It was actually many months after it was released so it had been in stock for a long time. I recently box 2 tins from Walgreens for full price ona whim and got an ex in one and a secret rare in the other.

I've also bought a Gallade box and 2 ETB's once and pulled a Wailord Ex.
    Basically, here's what it is. I'm really not satisfied with the way XY is running right now because it seems more like a continuation of Black/White instead of a fresh start. Because of how the EX's are now the only SR cards that have spanned 3 Generations of the TCG, it's safe to assume that they won't ever go away. Not only that, but XY made a few too many choices that I don't like that really limit my in terms of how far I can go in the creativity department without actually breaking past authenticity. So, to get around it, I'm re-doing XY. It is really hard to explain, but I'll get around to getting an entire post all about this reboot done within the next few days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…