MtheW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey MtW! I think you may be interested in the Forum Game The Challenge, which is currently being hosted by Celever and myself. We're still looking for sign ups to start the game, so you playing would be awesome! Link
    I looked over your profile, so judging by the university you attend, the Orpheum in Sioux City? No, it wasn't me. I'm about 3.5 hours east of Sioux City; only been there once, too. Anyway, it turns out that you're a lot like me (the anti-social aspect), so if I did see you at the Orpheum, and knew what you look like for that matter, I would debate with myself on whether or not I should say hi haha.
    MtheW, Thanks :D

It's from Fairy Tail.

I can't really say that Giovani and Nidoking look cute though :p
    MtheW, Yeah, they have. Particularly when this YPPY game was happening: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-finished-the-above-username-acronym-game-yppy
    o.0 Another person with a name that's real meaning shall never be discovered!!! We shall rule the world!!! Not really.
    MtheW, I'm somewhat polite, and HYPE when I can, but nice... hmmmm

Maybe considerate is a better word..

No, I'm not that nice >:9
    MtheW,

What about Dig Through Time? Delve makes it just as easy to cast mid to late game like Treasure Cruise. With mana dorks like Sylvan Caryatid, Birds of Paradise, and Noble Hierarch it's not that hard to get Jeskai Ascendancy Combo off on Turn 2 or 3 to win the game without Treasure Cruise where Dig Through Time would be a viable replacement for it incase it gets banned. It sucks that you still have to pay an arm and a leg for getting the expensive manabase to get the deck up and running with the fetches and shocks.
    MtheW, you should.. hahaha..
    I'm actually start thinking to not play too much but I already pre-order both game, so I'll play x3...

SCREAM FROM INSIDE:
    I WANT TO BE POKEMON FAN TILL I'M 80.. I DON'T CARE I WILL NEVER GROW OLD!!!
    MtheW,

Yep that's me, I haven't posted about Magic on MTGSalvation as much as I used to while I've been dabbling into other topics on their forums. I'm just waiting to see If Wizards of the Coast will ban Jeskai Ascendancy and Treasure Cruise for both Standard and Modern like I predicted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…