Ndless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ndless, Yeah, and that's one of the things that bugs me the most about Konami: anything profitable for them isn't getting even remotely hurt even if it's insanely OP.
    TPCi is way more caring about players :p
    Ndless, yeah XD Not to mention they already rage quit when against exodia... And Shaddoll. And BA. Maybe against Qliphort.
    The thing about those is that the banlist doesn't hit them. That's so unfair for, well, everything else :p
    Oh yeah, Necloths completely got out of my head lol
    Only thing left to do is unlimit the exodia parts xD
    Oh yeah, Necloths completely got out of my head lol
    Only thing left to do is unlimit the exodia parts xD
    Ndless, That was what I meant by Konami trying to make those the only viable options. Through intensive testing (and googling,lol) I have found an archetype that does fairly well against all 3: Evilswarm. Ophion is really easy to set up with Rescue Rabbit/Heliotrope, and it prevents all of them from summoning their boss monsters.
    However, it still has its problems though: Most Qliphort players run Skill Drain, which completely kills Ophion and Rabbit, and BA got the Fire Lake of The Burning Abyss, which can be a pain if you don't have a Wiretap or a Dark Illusion.
    Ndless, Lol, you ninja'd me xD I helped with what I could in your Noivern deck, but also told you to check your profile but you already had so ignore that part :p
    Yeah, looks like Konami wants to make those decks the only thing viable, with them unbanning stuff like Raigeki and Snatch Steal. I'm not that old as a YGO player, so I can't really comment on that :p

Np :)
    Hi, welcome to PokéBeach! :D
    Another old YGO player here, got out for all the Shaddoll/BA/Qliphort spam (and also because cards were getting crazy expensive.)
    If ever you have any questions feel free to ask! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…