robloxismyname
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe you should make more posts on the forums and get to know other members as well. :)
    Ah, ok. I think I get it now. If you just want to share something funny you can do so in this thread. If you reply with videos it should always be to contribute to the thread. What I meant before is that you can't make a thread with a video and simply post things like "Please subscribe to my channel" etc. That would be advertising. :p Sharing funny things is fine, though. xD
    Threads cannot be simply about advertising. You can create a thread to encourage discussion on the forums, and also add a video as an addition. If you're not sure, it's best to PM a moderator with the thread you have planned before posting it. :)
    We use a warning system to encourage members to follow the rules. Breaking rules can increase your warnings level. If it reaches 100% it will lead to a ban. Members can only view their own warning level. The staff here will generally first try talking to members before handing out real warnings. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…