Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on the promotion. I know you will do splendidly.

We'll do our battle for the Ditto tournament one of these days. Maybe next week after my show ends.
    A shiny Drohn!
    *throws Dive Ball*
    Congrats!
    But reminds me too much of water so 7,8/10.
    Drohn, Congrats on the admin

You are now one of the rad ten

Watch out for all the bad djinn

My mother watches Mad Men

Don't get put into the sad bin.
    Yeah it's a monthly manga so that's 12 chapters a year. Same as JoJo :/
    I thought it was confirmed for this year but it seems to have been pushed back to 2016. Must be waiting for the manga to get ahead, it started super early imo.
    Eck. I need to get back in to the manga. I've been reading too much Boku no Hero Academia, JoJo and Berserk. Oh yeah I saw that. A live action movie was cancelled but that was before it got the following and anime. It's possible.
    WHAT?!??! BLUE?!?!? Congratulations Drohn! You've gone quite a long way from your mod days when I first joined the site ^_^ Hope things go awesome, you deserve it, honestly :D
    You look so weird in blue. I've only seen Jon and Zack blue, so this just looks crazy!

Congrats on the blue, by the way! I hope you continue to contribute a ton to this site. We wouldn't be where we are now without you. :)
    Looking forward to working alongside you to make the forums better than ever! Thanks for being such a dedicated and hard worker, and seriously... you deserve it. Best forum year ever, full steam ahead!
    Finally! :p So, it took you ~year and a half to go from member to Admin, but I still hold the "promotion" time record. xD

Congrats, boss(wow, that sounds weirder than I thought), you deserve it undoubtedly! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…