Machamp The Champion

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Machamp The Champion, That's encouraging =D
    I agree, though the tournies (very small) are only ~3 hours from 5:30-8:30.

Hopefully I'll meet him! I may have trouble getting a lift :)
    Machamp The Champion, my budget is a decent Tier 1 deck with my own twist (see my Dark deck) :p. I've got the 100-150 I need for the deck so... I play in a casual tourny (and hopefully Cities one day - Blui's invited me to one :D) many weeks using one of my friends decks (which is like Tier 3 :p) and honeslty would like to depend on myself :p

Oh, and thanks for posting on my wall! Blui and I have been spamming each other >.>
    Thanks for the opinion in the new thread :)
    I'm trying to decide if its worth spending >100 on a Yveltal/Darkrai deck :)
    Cool you played Lando Drif and did well! What did you lose against? That is a deck that I'm planning on testing.
    Machamp The Champion,

I was referring to two diffferent sitatuions, but you're still correct and what I said didn't make sense. The Active is always the target. I think I was trying to say something else, but now that that post was hours ago, I don't remember what it was that I was trying to say lol.
    Machamp The Champion, OK that's fine :(

If you are to reject my game, could you let me know why? It's possible that I could change the game to fit PB better, or at the very least it'll let me know what not to do in the future lol
    Hi, sorry to be annoying but do you know what's happening with my submitted game? Usually it's just I post the game and the next mod who gets online approves it, so I'm thinking there's something wrong with it D:
    Is it not the Forum Games Resources & General Discussion | Looking for Hosts for The Challenge 6? :p
    "Formally Four Arms who was formally Machamp the Champion." - what about informally? Is there some 'lazy' version of your username? Not everyone speaks in a formal manner all the time =P
    MTC, I have a new game to suggest (you said I'm allowed to suggest non-ww after completing one ww game (which was Teal's, I just didn't get round to it before now)) so who should I send it to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back