Chocolate Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really like Trisha as well. I don't know why because she has almost no character but I still like her. Have you caught up on JoJolion yet?
    Hype!
    Although tag teaming will allow more fan service I'm wondering if you will be able to mix pairs and if everyone from the first game will be in this one because of that. I can't see Hol Horse in there without J.Geil y'know?
    I hope there are cross part costumes now. Not being able to play as part 4 Jotaro annoyed me. Oh! Jotaro and Koichi tag team!
    I'm super pumped. Adding a lot of female characters would be a welcome sight. I can only imagine how Hot Pants would play. Honestly I just want to play as Weather Report and have a space suit made of clouds.
    And oh god character creation. Custom poses. Custom colours. Too good.

Did you notice it's also a tag team game? The reveal page showed Joseph and Caesar doing a heart heat attack together.
    Huh. Tough luck with that project dude. Keep me posted with the comic though. Always interested in Jojo. Speaking of, heard that new Jojo game? Proper sequel to ASB with Diego and Strohiem.
    Nice thought. You could further back that up by saying that because Puuci's universe reset was cut short it messed with a few stand related things. I still think it's a little too early to be throwing theories around. Although it's the most intriguing, and without wanting to spoil anything, we have about as much JoJolion as we do Phantom Blood.
    Yeah, that seems to be where it's going. Me and my uncle theorized that the other half could be Okuyasu since his ability is to remove things. That feels a little underwhelming though.
    Chocolate Death, Yes I saw the other stuff you posted there too. :) Maybe there come more people who replies or posted their opinions or something.. I don't know, I like art so thats why I checked the art threads the most. ;p
    Yeah, I actually knew about the end of Part 6 before reading but I didn't know everyone died in such a gruesome way. That really stuck with me (especially Jotaro, damn). I do hope we haven't seen the last of Emporio if he did get sent to the SBR universe.
    People have come up with crazy theories that Crazy Daimond and GER survived through the reset. Honestly if I saw Josuke and Giorno at the end of a JoJolion chapter I'd jump out a window.
    Ooh. Part 5 ahead of Part 2. Controversial.

I love asking people which part has their favourite finale. I'm pretty sure mine would be Valentine's attempt to fool Johnny near the end of SBR. I was glued because of the weight of the situation and characters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…