Luispipe8
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So we need to actually think about the tournament D:

I'm only free from the 2nd at this stage... can you fight sometime on the 3rd? :/
    Luispipe8, because. >:]
    No, he was complaining about how I changed by avy to Gallade and then how he gets confused by the so many Gallade avys running around (OS's, mine, yours) so I decided to confuse him more >:]
    Luispipe8, oh...
    Do you still play te TCG über competitively??? I wanna show you my deck and get some opinions, but I don't want it open to everyone.
    Luispipe8' pid='2688857' dateline='1418605934 said:
    bbninjas' pid='2688836' dateline='1418604176 said:
    I never knew Shuppet was the bat Pokemon o.0

Drats, I copied Zubat's draft and changed it accordingly, but forgot that. :p Thanks, ninjas!

Welcome!
    Luispipe8, Ik XD just looking for something to correct :p
    There* :p Yep how am I supposed to know that I'm not stalking you or anything...I'm not... Idk where you live...
    Idk about that. How is ají hard to find? XD
    Luispipe8, Then you, uhm, didn't capitalize pipe in your username :p
    That is, as the name suggests, milk XD I have neer tasted it u.u but everyone says it's good. Have you tasted lúcuma juice? That thing is sooo good. It's a shame there are no lúcumas in Canada. OMG yeah Suspiro Limeño. Best. Thing. Ever. That's like my favorite thing. Well it has a strong smell, but not as strong as rocoto's. THAT smells strongly XD And I actually don't mind the smell (you kinda get used to it) but can't stand it XD If we use the DNA Splicers maybe we could actually eat ají (?)
    Luispipe8, Hahahahah no. *spends hours looking for grammar/spelling mistakes* You, uhm, capitalized ají. XD
    Ikr ceviche *O* And people can try as much as they want, only ceviche made in Peru tastes like ceviche made in Peru (the logic is awesome here)
    I can't either, so don't feel bad XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…