Uralya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Were you on Devpro today? I saw a dude with your username playing Trains--I didn't think it was you because you're more into TCG, but I thought I'd ask.
    Necroz is really the only meta deck I enjoy playing, simply because it easily makes Sophia, which is always fun to pull off.
    It just shocks me that BA are only going to get better.
    I think I'll keep this :p It looks like a pic I'd have

Savages is on hold so I can both work on school and try a different writing style, my first forum game. However, I think I will toss most of my chapter outlines and continue Savages at a fresh start.
    Exclusives ARE kind of meh, but is the Rank 10 Spam support really that awful? It churns out 3800 ATK Gustavs and 4K Doras like butter.

I don't really enjoy playing meta (except Necroz, I love 'em), so I look into a lot of this legacy "crap", and I am quite impressed with how much 1 card can completely change a deck. The fun aspect of what I play is definitely boosted, so I'm loving that.

Infernoids are fun as hell (pun very intended), especially when I'm using variants that everybody says sucks.

Deskbots...I'm not liking them. Their design is literally "OTK: The Archetype".

But I REALLY find it pointless how they released a Raid Raptors searcher that has only 1 viable thing to search, and effectively can realistically be used once per duel.

I like it overall, but yeah, it really only makes the good better.
    I guess people just don't know it has so many different definitions. But, knowing all of them, the question becomes what am I implying with my username "Fancy"? :D

Also, I see that your interests are Lyric Writing/Rapping and Psychology!? I like to write poems and rhyming verses as well, which is not too different than a Lyricism and I'm actually studying Psychology as part of my curriculum. Perhaps we could have some fancy discussions. ^-^ Want to Skype?
    Indeed I do, to the bewilderment, confusion, and fascination to all of those around me. It invokes one of those, you just never know. It's the Word-of-the-Day, every day.
    Yeah, I had to write an Essay for the famed question in a Discussion Board, fanciest answer I could give I believe.

They can be fancy too. ^-^ (My use of the word Fancy is actually an inside joke. Usually when I say it, I'm saying something's creative. But it has so many different definitions that it is one of the most versatile words in my daily vocabulary usage. :D )
    Exactly. People like to ask the question "Is the glass half full or half empty?" And usually, I just say, it doesn't matter because it can be filled either way. That's a figurative and literal answer to the optimist and pessimist question, and how I answer it from now on. ^-^

And I see o.o Ominous user-titles can be very fancy though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…