AlexanderTheAwesome

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AlexanderTheAwesome, We're gonna do this easily at this stage. Let's just go for as long as possible imo
    AlexanderTheAwesome, If Durant manages to ever Devour all your LTCs, VS Seekers, and Dowsing Machine, and survives against something in this format (which I doubt it can), I'll eat my awesome Pikachu hat.
    Well, it's no piece of cake or walk in the park, I can give you that. But TBH, it doesn't take THAT much time. I mean, I keep an eye on my designated Forum even through my cell-phone, so I can keep a constant watch. But I need to plan a lot of time to put into meetings, projects, moderating... I mean, sometimes that isn't as time consuming as it sounds, but other times it is.
    Oh, it is a position. I was Staff for like 4-5 months before being a Mod (banners weren't enabled back then, though, that's why "I spent 9 hours as Staff before being Modded" xD). Drohn hired me and some others to work on a project that the site is working on, and I keep on performing those duties up to this day as a Moderator, along with usual Moderator stuff. So yeah, you DO do stuff, it's not just an honorary title. That's what Badges are for. :p
    Moderators have all(you guessed it) Mod powers(to remove, edit, etc) to make the Forums look clean and organized. Forum Staff(all Mods are part of the Staff, but I'm talking about the Purple guys. :p )generally are people that contribute to the Forums in some way. Take Fancy as an example: he's currently working with the Art Staff on the CYOA Story, but he's not a Mod. Hope I could answer your question. :D

But if not, all of this is in the Forum Team page at the bottom of the Forum's Front Page. xD
    AlexanderTheAwesome' pid='2679425' dateline='1415765031 said:
    We'll just post your questions here and hopefully we can help!

Since you dared to accuse me of being scum because of a misuse of possessives and you also sport that title, you brought it upon yourself:p.

"We'll"?
    Yeah. You can buy TMs to use during the Night Phase. It's just to make sure that everyone doesn't start out super-OP.
    By the way, I realized after the fact that you had TM moves on a bunch of your Pokemon that don't learn them naturally, only through TM. I'd fix that up before you get into trouble with Keeper for using them. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…