Uralya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I learned a new vocabulary word today. Thanks, Uralya! ^-^ And, that makes sense.

Also, thanks for the best wishes toward my recovery, I just try to make the most out of a bad situation; I think if I spent forever dreading my current condition I'd only drive myself and the ones around me to the brink of insanity. Counter-intuitive when everyone has "the need to stay sane," right? :D
    It's interesting. Explosives, violence, etc. But still not PG13? o.o Either way, I am intrigued! I had surgery recently so I'm sort of laying in bed most days and I need something to do, so I'm finally getting around to my To-Do Lists.
    Thanks. All a part of the second coming of Fanciness to the forums! Speaking of fanciness, I saw that you've started a story in the Writer's Cafe' that I do plan to read very soon! Look forward to a critique or two, and I'll look forward to reading your chapters too. ^-^
    Thanks! And I like to think Fanciness has always been around, just consider this a Renaissance. :D
    Uralya, Well, I did use to be good at Ubers, and I've never played Shadow Tag, so this may as well be my last chance... I don't play much anymore, but maybe I can make an exception.
    Uralya, Lol, good one:p.
    Do you think I should try to qualify for the Shadow Tag suspect test? I can probably do it, but I'm not sure if I should participate.
    Dude, your whole "chick avatar, threatening title" thing is driving me insane. I'll start looking around me when I go out, wary that every girl in the vicinity wants to stab me in the back.
    Uralya, Man, that's bottomless hatred. I don't blame you though. After playing some practice matches, I hate them even more. These Pokemon aren't the way they should be.
    Ice Espeon is holding a randbats tourney, and there's one spot left. Care to join in order to complete the roster, or do you hate randbats even more than me?
    Uralya, That's a secret... My lips are sealed, both about the meaning and my source. You should know of secrecy.
    Uralya, Now I feel alone again...

Edit: I know now. Clever. And of course you would know about it.
    I like the Shiny Gallade better, but:
    a) Wanted to change avatar, but nothing too drastic.
    b) I'm a Mod.
    =
    Looks good in all ways. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back