A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hah, thankyou! Yeah I'll get around to the other types of Ancient Traits eventually =P I'm glad you like what I've been doing so far!

And yes that's fine, I look forward to seeing your new half-arts! ^_^
    Amperglyph, First of all, I'm glad I did you justice. The reason I chose you in the first place was because of a certain Vivillon CaC entry I saw a while back - That one left a lasting impression! (It was also your first post on this forum).

It may just be me trying to relive the nostalgia of my much older faking days, but I'm glad that my work has inspired someone. It's all I can ask for. I'm also surprised too, as I'm pretty sure I don't really have much of a presence!

Injecting yourself into your work is what makes it fun! I try to imagine the personality and character of whatever Pokémon I am faking, and try to translate that into the art and effect text. Am I semi-Role playing in that aspect? Perhaps.

I'd like to apologise for the fact that I clearly write too much, but more importantly,
    Thank You :D
    Hey, is there a template for different artwork? I just made a page for Floyd and I want to know how I can post the "Young Floyd" artwork.
    Hey Amp! Mind proofreading my Glytch page and fixing errors? Also, I want to show the Glytched egg in the Evolution Template as well as taking out the third stage, but I dunno. Also, I don't know how to take out the Mega Stats template.
    You registered over a year after me and you currently have about as many posts as me. What is this sorcery?
    Very creative card! I'm looking forward to seeing more cards from you.

Hope to see you at the next CAC round. ^_^
    I absolutely love your entry in the CaC contest! Altough your wording wasn't perfect, the creativity of your spoilers (Ability and Attack) is superb. Did you make the blank yourself? Also, welcome to the 'Beach!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…