Brave Vesperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brave Vesperia, hello :D My favourites are definitely my plush toys, but I also really love PitaPoké figures a lot. I have about fifteen and I want more ^^ how about you?
    As a reply to post on my wall...
    I like big decks.
    Big, big decks :)
    Any deck really. Whatevers fun and includes infernape :)
    Brave Vesperia, My favorite aspect? Probably the overall goodness in their world. Sure, there are bad Teams that pop up every now and then, but there are so many heroes that the evil is eradicated almost instantly! :D
    Hi again :) Re: Pull rates from English Booster boxes.

I wanted to prove myself, I had forgotton I posted the EX pulls to instagram on 7th May for XY Flashfire. If my quick count is correct I make it 45 (from 8 booster boxes)

http://instagram.com/ohkostore

Hope you believe me now :)

Chris
    decadelater
    Brave Vesperia, Series? Ummmmm not too sure hahaha:)
    Just finished playing Bravely Default, which was a blast to play. I am currently playing Devil Survivor Overclocked.
    Brave Vesperia, at the moment just currently collect as I work way too much to be able to go to local spots to play however I am working on building a deck and starting to attend a few local shops to play ^_^ so both I guess hehe
    Brave Vesperia, Hello, I'm sorry for such a late reply, I was gone during the summer for training. I don't know how to play the TCG and mostly just collect. I actually started collecting again earlier this year after haven't buying any cards since 2001. Lol.. Anywho, I have Skyridge near complete except for a 3 holos from the H subset. I also have Legendary treasures complete. I have near complte Dragon Frontiers, Unseen Forces, and Power Keepers where I think I'm just missing EX cards a couple Gold Stars, but haven't really worked on finishing them lately. I am also trying to complete the Japanese PLAY promotional set and I'm current missing six cards from that unfortunately.
    Brave Vesperia, thank you! Your name sounds very familiar but I am not sure if I recognize you.
    Brave Vesperia, My Pokémon line in the BW-PLS format (the regionals I did well at) was:

4-1-3/1 Klinklang (pre-evolutions from DEX, 3 PlasmaKlang, 1 Shift Gear)
    3 Cobalion EX
    1 Durant DRX

Simple and clean. Many of the random extra attackers like Registeel EX that people liked to include weren't necessary. The deck was designed to lock down most meta decks by killing their few non-ex attackers and then recycling resources with Durant if necessary (after you had cleaned their field of non-ex's, you could literally just take the prize lead, move up durant, and extend your hand). Only considerations I made were finding room for a Mewtwo to handle V-Create Victini or the non-ex Cobalion for the mirror match. I basically accepted the auto loss to Rayeels and Garbodor, as I didn't expect to see many.

Of course, nowadays the deck would look a lot different, and I'm not sure how it would work or if it would even work at all. There's two ways to build the deck--the version that attempt to lock down your opponent at all costs, and the version that uses PlasmaKlang as more of a helpful extra than as the main strategy (that version generally runs 2 of each Klinklang, although many people argue that 2 of each should be run regardless of the version). I feel like the former is simply outdated due to the number of threatening non-ex's in the format right now and the prevalence of Garbodor, and the latter is too slow for the current format, and once again, struggles with Garbodor.
    Hiya Brave! I don't know how far you have progressed in Tales of Xillia 2, but I have beaten the game. It was pretty fancy with the ideas and dimensional shenanigans. Loved it! :D Thanks again for telling me about the "Tales" Series.

How have you been doing?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…