Chocolate Death
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Walrus? o.o My username is exactly the same as my 3DS Friend Name "Fancy" :D
    What's your other Friend Code? I'll try adding it. (I'm not sure yet if it will work.)
    Chocolate Death, It's never bad to ask for help.

I'm glad everything is taken care of.
    Chocolate Death,
    Your Ds message said you wanted help.

What did you need?
    Chocolate Death,
    Am I showing up now?

I needed to open some places in my friend list and your card was one that was deleted. I thought you'd already seen all 3.
    Added you back.

Yes, I do have an unlisted DS.
    That safari is Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu and Zebstrika.
    My friend list still has a lot of space.
    My friend code is 1177-8767-4380.
    Do you want that one too?
    Chocolate Death,
    I'm online now.

If I'm not showing up give me your friend code again.
    It's from the female trainer sprite rip sheet linked in this thread. It's still not ideal (jpg compression, some sprites overlapping each other), but decently high quality and more so than many of the other release I've seen so far.
    Chocolate Death, I took a pic at one of the photo spots in X, then copied the picture from my SD card to my computer, cropped it out, and did a couple edits (like adding facial hair).
    I like thinking about villainous stands. I had one idea that I would love to have where a stand could control the momentum of a thing by touching it. Even if the stand was getting rushed by Star Platinum it could make the punches weak as soon as the fist grazed it (or send the first flying in the other direction) but only if it were aware of the danger. It'd still be weak to stands that don't attack with a physical object such as Echoes.
    I think I would call it Close to Home since that band created an album called Momentum and it would primarily be a close range stand.
    Oh yeah Purple Haze is a good one. He actually stars in one of the novels "Purple Haze Feedback" which details his life after he gets written out. (I think. I haven't read it yet.)

lol. Fusion sounds like a cool idea. JoJo is crazy enough for you to be able to do it on a molecular level and have it be believable.
    Ah alright. Although you should know by now that stands are hardly balanced in JoJo's. The World could stop time. Cream was only beaten because Dio turned Ice into a vampire and stands like Death 13 and Cheap Trick were beaten almost through sheer luck. But I think if you're making a villain's stand then ridiculousness fits in just fine ;D
    wondering if i can add you on my friend safari :)? my friend code is - 0748~3854~4495. let me know if it's OK.
    That's neat. I have no idea about how to do that sort of thing, but building a game is like *the* dream for any Pokemon fan. Hope you can take it far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…