Uralya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uralya, No new Forbidden cards... Glow-Up Bulb Limited doesn't change many things... Same for Infernity Archfiend. Magician of Faith at 3 could be something. Reinforcement of the Army will give Satellarknights their last glorious days. Soul Charge and Super Poly are expected additions... Wolfbark I find weird. Gale at 2, to complete Kalut and Whirlwind at 3, along with Formula at 3... shows the days of Synchros have come to pass. I'm surprised El Shaddoll Winda didn't get any limitation though.
    I heard a horrible rumor that Raigeki is getting Limited. Please tell me my sources are a bunch of idiots.
    Pretty good. Exams are getting in my way of doing anything, but I'll start writing as the next week begins.

I know exactly how you feel. I wish you the best with your development and can't wait to read it :p
    Uralya, Cool. Maybe I can give my own two cents. After all, I still remember how the game is played:). And you know your advice is always welcome.
    In fact, you know what? How about, after our business talk on Saturday, we talk a bit about poossible Qliphorth lists?
    Uralya, Machines based on apocalyptic giant computer parts... I liiiike. And that FF mention on Tool isn't half bad.
    Uralya, No, I meant, are they a bunch of insects, a gang of fairies or a band of beasts? 'Cos in the two former cases, I'll pass.
    Uralya, Is that so? Well, maybe I'll have the chance to return to the game. What's the theme of the deck?
    Uralya, Yeah, couldn't help it.
    Man, Satellars are so niiiice... why do they have to use a card that costs ~40$ three times? Looks like I won't be restarting YGO IRL anytime soon.
    Uralya, Everything and nothing. That's infinity.
    Or maybe it's something entirely different and beyond my understanding. The possibilities are infinite.
    Uralya, Almost there. It's more like a sequence. And it is intended.

Infinity=everything
    Dreams=the urge to do something more
    Desolation=a dark dream coming true
    Oblivion=nothing

In the end, though, isn't nothing an expression of infinity as well?
    And... I believe that's it. :p lol, it's still funny how Chrome continues to alert me of Malware while with Opera Mini I browse like everything's fine. xD
    Uralya, I don't *particularly* know. I meant as in stocks. Possibly a stock broker, or an accountant would be cool too. I do hope I own my own business someday though too.

Too many hopes, too little time >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…