Uralya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uralya, wow a sub-17 freshman. Very impressive
    I take it you are a junior? Or a young senior?

It's funny, our #2 guy is from Texas. Those conditions must make the best runners XD
    Is running something you want to do in college? Or is it more of a hobby
    Uralya,
    Right now I'm a sophomore
    Last week we had the biggest meet in Ohio and I PRd at 17:19
    My freshman track mile and 800m were 4:41 and 2:06
    My favorite race is the 1600, but I'm pretty sure my time improved since my last 1600 race was well over 6 months ago and I just recently ran a fun run at 4:51.
    I worked really hard all track season, and I was 8th on the team freshman year and surpassed all the seniors ahead of me (4 of the people ahead of me graduated), to claim #1 on the XC team by 8 seconds.

Sadly though, I don't think we will conference championships. We have a really solid top 3 runners, but then our 4 and 5 guy just kinda go off the deep end. Our coach is pretty disappointed since were 5 in a row Champions :/
    Now I'm basically running for myself (which I hate cuz I really care about the team), but at this point it's a most cause.
    Uralya, I don't recognize the traps at line 4, positions 1-3 and 4-5.
    Damn, the deck looks nice. And it's not gears, sweet little people, fairies or any other thing like that. Cards are generally cheap too, except Deneb... if I can find him somehow, I'm covered. Gonna be tough though.
    Uralya, Thanks. :] I do hope I can fit in as well.

I usually have quite alot of free time if I am not playing games, beta testing sets, or at my job which I oh so hate. Yeah, I graduated in '12. I am considering on going to college so I can learn programming / web design or game design. I'm stuck on which to take cause I have equal interests of them both. I also plan on reviving my YT Channel and get into battling on YT again. It was something I loved to do as a fun hobby. And I also wanna grow from it.
    Uralya, I'm trying to adjust to the vast amount of members here. I'm used to forums like this just not ones with over 10,000 members [Active & otherwise.] I like it so far compared to the forum I just was at we were about 1,000 in I wanna say. But, as of late it's been dying, and has been filled with drama. That's where I was posting my movesets, and guides. I still do cause nobody else does I mean it's saddening now that the competitive base there is super dead. I even tried to start a Academy to teach the basics of the metagame there but after I saw that there was no results in comments.. I just stopped posting. Thus, broguht me to Googling forums and I joined here. :] Thanks btw. I'm hoping to contribute more and more there. And if my project gets picked up it would make me happy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…