Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Zodra ik het af heb wil ik het wel gaan posten op het Internet. Maar dat duurt nog wel ff, maar ik laat je het weten :p (Vooral als ORAS uit is dan heeft dat mijn aandacht xD)
    Drohn, Hey! :D Ik ben nog steeds bezig ben nu bezig met de water starter. Het kost tijd om een design te maken waar ik tevreden mee ben. :p Maar dat je nog weet dat ik daarmee bezig was haha.
    Drohn, I'm just going to reply in English if you don't mind. I'm so used to doing everything in English on internet, going Dutch feels strange, lol. :D

I've been to Groningen a few times. Well, only driving through, not really visited any places there. But by living in Groningen you meant the city, or somewhere else in the province?
    Well, I was looking for work a few years, but had no luck whatsoever. The economy was like really bad (world-wide), and not speaking Swedish well doesn't help either. So I've been going back to studying some more to increase my chances. This year will be my last, after that I hope to find a job. :D You have a job, or are you still studying too?

I did watch the first episode of Attack on Titan a while ago, so I kind of know what I'll be getting into. I think the concept of giant mindless human things terrorising the little humans is really cool, lol.
    So I may put Fairy Tail on my to-watch list then. After Kill la Kill or something then.xD I really need to start watching that too. It's made by the same studio who did Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and I liked that series a lot. Have you watched that?

The second Pokémon movie was cool yeah. Not sure which I would have as my favourite. I liked the one with Jirachi, but that's because it had Absol in it, lol. And also Jirachi is one of my favourite legendaries. :D The movie with Lucario was pretty good too.
    By the way, maybe it would be cool to have a Pokémon battle in XY? I'm really not good though because I never play online. :D
    Drohn, Yeah, while DBZ actually isn't even that good (so slow), it's still fun to watch some of the epic scenes once in a while. And it's had a big influence on my drawings when I was young, so I'll always respect that series.
    Naruto and One Piece are pretty great in the beginning, but I gave up around ep. 100 on both series. Bleach started out really fun too, but I kind of quit after the Soul Society arc (the first big story arc). I still do listen to some of the OST though, there's some pretty cool soundtracks. Especially loving those One Piece opening themes. :D
    And yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about Attack on Titan, so I really should get to watch that some time (rather sooner than later, lol). My friend also marathon'd that series in like 2 days, it's insane, but apparently it's just that good. xD

I never really did watch the Pokémon anime much (only some episodes in season 1), but I've been keeping up with the XY series a bit, and I did download and watch all the movies last Summer. It was kind of a mixed bag in my opinion. Some of the movies were pretty entertaining, while others were boring, lol. Not really a consistent level of quality going on with those. Anyway, good luck if you ever plan on marathon the Pokémon anime, that could take you months to go through it all. xD

I've heard a bit about Fairy Tail, but I have no idea what it's about. Though if it's similar to One Piece, it could be worth a try. As long as it doesn't have insane amounts of filler. =P

I'm from the Netherlands too, but I've been living in Sweden for like 9 years now, so I'm not sure if I should consider myself Dutch or Swede, lol, that's why I just put Europe in my profile. :D Where in Holland do you live? I used to live on Texel. 8)
    Drohn, Thanks. :D Like many kids in the 90's, I started with DBZ. Since then I've watched a bunch of series, probably too many to name them all, lol. It's really hard to pick favourites, but if I had to name a few: Gundam SEED, Fullmetal Alchemist (the original series) and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    Also watched some of most of the mainstream anime like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, but quit on all of those because of the fillers, lol. Still need to watch Kill La Kill and Attack on Titan some time. Both recommended by my friend. Also checking in on the Pokémon X/Y anime once in a while (it kind of sucks, but hey it's Pokémon).
    So, what about you? What have you watched... any favourites? :)
    Drohn, Lol I should probably change that before I go green... for some obvious reasons...
    Eind augustus komt Pokeball vivi naar Europa :) En ja ik denk dat ik ORAS wel koop :)
    Ik heb op BW2 na alle games gespeeld :p Ik wacht nu met smart op een Pokeball vivillon event ^-^
    Klopt ^-^ Ik ben meestal te vinden op officiele tcg events in ZH... maarja ook niet altijd :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back