Milennin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I liked the one with Jirachi a lot too. :D The one with Lucario was also really nice and I loved the music from it.

I live in the city Groningen. It's pretty nice here. :D

So what are you studying? Good luck in your last year! I'm about to start my last year too. How did you manage to afford living there for so long without work? (Don't have to answer that if you don't want to.)
    Nog een Nederlander! :D Awesome! Ik woon zelf in Groningen. Wat cool dat je in Zweden woont nu. Werk je daar?

Attack on Titan is echt heel spannend, maar ook heel verdrietig. Wel echt het kijken waard.

Fairy Tail had 1 filler seizoen, omdat de anime te snel ging voor de manga, maar behalve dat zijn er maar heel erg weinig fillers.

Ik ben niet van plan ALLE Pokémon afleveringen weer te kijken, maar misschien alles van gen 5 en 6, omdat ik die niet allemaal gezien had. Ik heb hetzelfde bij de films. Sommige vond ik niks aan, maar andere wel heel leuk. Mijn favoriete blijft de tweede film met Lugia.
    DBZ is one of my favourites! I still watch the reruns sometimes. :D I saw Gundam Wing, which I really loved. I didn't see Gundam SEED. I still plan to watch Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece (amongst others). Attack on Titan is great! Another moderator (Delta) told me about it a long time ago and I think I finished watching it in 2 days. It's a great anime and I can't wait for the next anime season. I'm tempted to read the manga, but I generally prefer anime.

I used to be a huge Pokémon anime fan too, but my hype for that has dropped significantly. I still keep up by reading summaries and watch episodes when something exciting seemed to have happened. I do plan on having a marathon to watch everything I haven't seen yet sometime.

My current personal favourite is Fairy Tail. People say it's similar to One Piece (I haven't seen it yet). I really love the battles, the humour, and emotion in the series. :D

Edit: I also just saw you're from Europe. Which country are you from? I'm from the Netherands.
    Welcome to PokéBeach! I read that you also like anime; I'm a fan of anime myself too. Which series do you/have you watched?
    Hello, Milennin, Welcome to the Beach! Enjoy your time in the Forums! :D About those crossed out links in the Front Page, it's because the Forums are going to go through some nice changes and those pages are currently unavailable, so stay tuned to see what's new. ;) If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate on letting me know and I'll help you as much as I can. Hope to see you around! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…