L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. :D

My Friend Code is 0576-4325-2484. I haven't played much recently, since I finished the game a long time ago, but I'll definitely be very active again with ORAS.
    Hey! I tried a bit of TCG Online, but only with pre-constructed decks. I have never built a deck myself, but I'm planning to learn a bit more about it. I live in the Netherlands myself. The Worlds are a bit far for me, haha. I would love to go someday to meet some of the friends I made on PokéBeach, but I have no idea when I will be able to.
    I'm a VG player, but not that into the competitive scene of it either. I mainly play for fun and have battles. I do occasionally join the PokéBeach tournaments for fun, though. :D So how's the TCG going for you? Are you planning to go to worlds?
    Not everyone. xD I do like meeting new people so when I see people are active on the site I often try to talk to them. I also regularly greet new members too. :p I'm really glad you're liking it here. :D The fun community is what made me stick around here. I noticed you've been very active in the Deck Garage. Another fun place to hang out is the Forum Game section, but depending on your interests there might also be other forums you like!
    You didn't offend me or anything with your comments on my deck haha. I didn't want to get too off-topic in my thread but don't worry about it, there's nothing that you wrote in it that was out of line or irrelevant. I'm just trying to move away from the VirGen discussion because there's not much that can be done to improve the matchup and I'm hoping for suggestions to beat other matchups more convincingly :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back