Turtwig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Turtwig, Thanks for the heads up! Although I've never written anything Pokemon related - more original stuff and fic for other anime fandoms...
    I feel that "The story we wrote together" has potential. Do you have any idea on how to regulate it without turning it into a den of idiocy?
    Turtwig, I guess I feel better if that's the case, though yes it does look annoying. Any theories (besides the obvious)? Personally, the affliction for anime-esque Pokémon fanfics here is what would irk me (variety, people!), though I certainly don't represent a majority.
    >mfw when three people (mods) like my last chapter

I don't know if I should be happy or sad xD Do you have any experience with this?
    Turtwig, I really do think the pokemon world has a plethora of unexplored stories that the franchise itself doesn't touch upon. I guess that's up to us fic. writers! :) Also, I'll try my best to piece the next chapter together during the precious downtime in my busy schedule. :)
    b]Turtwig[/b], There are so many well written stories (many of which are yours) it's difficult to choose a select few! I'll just wait to see the winners this time around. :3
    What's the deadline today? I want to make a revision to part of my story and also make two more nomis if possible.
    Turtwig, Why did I have a feeling he was involved? It sounds Indian but search engines turned up nothing on it.
    Hmm, well since Hoenn legends were in HGSS, I'm hoping for Dialga and Palkia to be obtainable through some specialty in ORAS :p
    No we're not the enemies! We're technically side kicks! Not to mention Mega Sceptile drops the fire weakness when it Mega evolves. So, what kind of returning past generation legends would you like to see return in OR/AS? I want Ho-oh for OR, and Lugia for AS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…