Turtwig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Turtwig, Thanks for informing me! I really do enjoy reading and will make sure to read the Writing Forums :).
    Same here! :D We're on the same team! Sapphire has been always known to have better exclusives. I'm quite fond of Team Aqua's redesign, I like Team Aqua's Admin Shelly her new look is awesome!
    Turtwig, I am enjoying the forums!
    I''ve actually been browsing them since August, but just never bothered to make an account
    Turtwig, Thanks a lot for the welcome!
    Well OF COURSE I'm the guild master! Actually Pokemon Explorers of Sky is my all time favorite game, and is the reason Wigglytuff is my favorite Pokemon. YOOM TAH!!!
    Turtwig, No problem, happy to help, and it's nice that someone shares my view on character killing! :)
    Turtwig, thanks :)

Anyways, acting impartial to a major death in a novel, either as a reader or writer, reeks of insensitivity. Everyone dies with a purpose and a legacy whether it be gargantuan or miniscule, positive or negative. If you don't recognize the significance of one's passing and how it contributes to the plot, you're not getting the story (or at least missing a pivotal point). A minor character dying may just escalate the plot, but it does thrust it in some direction, however big the boost may be.
    Turtwig, I feel that way too as a reader haha. How do you feel about trying to act indifferent and impartial to characters in that situation?
    Turtwig, Well, at least it isn't Michael Bay-senseless. I like that approach from a reading standpoint, though I don't think I've tried it myself.
    Turtwig, thanks. I was iffy on the first chapter due to its dark tone, but I'm glad we still approve of that. And nice job Michael Bay :p
    Turtwig, I wrote my stuff a long time ago in there, so it doesn't surprise me that there's been a shift to everything being Pokémon-related. Things are a bit more kid-friendly nowadays, so naturally Pokémon would be the default audience-pleaser. I'm working on something right now, so I just might. What do you think of homicidal thoughts and a stoner being mentioned? No actions, just references.
    Turtwig, It's sounds great as a title, don't worry ^-^ It just feels restrictive at first glance; I'm a realistic fiction/horror writer and haven't written anything Pokémon-related in ages x.x
    About time there was a nominations thread in TWC. Why is it the "Fanfiction" awards though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…