Chariblaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, looking to add you on the friend safari. I'm 4871-5450-8810. Let me know. Thanks!
    Chariblaze, I think I know why Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were announced so randomly. Everyone expected Hoenn remakes, right? Everyone is expecting them, no one just didn't expect when. So the way to gte the best hype is to just announce them when's no one's expecting it.
    Chariblaze, would you look at that, now I'm so old my mind can't even remember to reply.

enjoy yer life, ya whippedcreamsnapper. Or was it whipper? Ah who remembers 'nymore...
    Chariblaze, Uhm, that is not the same PokéBeach Forums. The people on it are people from the last iteration. Just random players... The towns are the same. All the players are from the last version. I'm going to need to talk to Brendan and a couple other people and let them know. Especially the original owner..
    Do you mean through trade? The Dream World itself is down, right? I only have a few Dream World Pokémon in my games, which ones are you looking for? I can check whether I have them tomorrow, although I doubt it. Why do you want the females? When you transfer them to gen 6 you can also breed with the males. In the generation 5 games you can only battle locally once wi-fi is down, so I don't think you'll need them for competitive battles in those games.
    Isn't Dream World already down? I have a Dream World account for all my Generation 5 games.
    I fixed the space, thanks! :) The past generations will be back once we prepared the forum. We don't have an exact date yet.

So how have you been? :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…