Pinkie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still have the Squirtle letter E in your forum that your giving away that has full IVS besides speed?
    Just wondered if you want any make a wish jirachis my friend made multiple clones of them not really sure if you accept them or not though.
    Pinkie, do you like collecting some good competitive shinies? :) The past few days I caught a synchronized shiny Sableye with Prankster in my brother's safari. I wanna see how shiny Mega Sableye looks like. I was also shiny hunting for a shiny Mime.Jr, I like collecting shiny Fairy pokemons. I synchronized its nature as well, but it's ability not that impressive, thankfully you can change it via ability capsule. So, if you want me to clone them for you give me a holla!
    Welcome back Pinkie :) So, you wanted the Adamant 6IV Ditto? You told me someone proposed you the 6IV adamant Ditto? Pinkie you also said "you'll let me know", if that goes along. Yeah I do play other video games, as you know I love Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 will come a bundle with the first Wii u enhanced port of the first Bayonetta game, you can also play Bayonetta while she's wearing princess peach, Link, or Samus outfit. I'm keen on trying the new super smash bros. I'm so happy they made Lady Palutena from the Kid Icarus series playable. I played Final Fantasy X like 8 years ago, that's quite old RPG, it's hard to believe it's old! Pinkie if you need anything please don't hesitate to respond to me :) I sincerely apologize if I missed anything from you.
    I noticed you didn't acknowlage the Shiny Carbink for Shiny Druddigon trade. I'd be happy to do this trade. It still on?
    Hey! Welcome back! Pinkie are you looking for Shiny Ho-oh? Cuz, I have one. I'll try to get the foreign 6IV Adamant Ditto for you. I'll be traveling to the UK sometime on July, I'll see the procedures for shopping on ebay, OR/AS will be released in the US before the UK release by a week, so I guess it will be worth it.
    Pinkie, I think I've found a good seller on ebay that sells official video games. :) So, are there any other requirements other than PayPal for shopping on ebay, and how do I recieve, the item that I had ordered and payed for?
    Pinkie, I saw your trade thread, I never knew that you had a shiny Seviper! Been looking for a shiny Seviper for so long! And I like the shiny Cleffa, I like collecting shiny fairies too! Could you tell me about their nature, stats, egg moves?
    Pinkie, I hate ebay it's awful! They sell alot of used, and unsponsered, or unauthorized stuff. It is not guaranteed to have the product that I order arrive intact, even hackers sell hacked Pokemon on ebay. Any other suggestions?
    I'm sorry if I hadn't responded to your previous profile comment. Busy watching some Brazil 2014 world cup matched. Yeah, I hope you find a job, but you haven't told me, what kind of Job are you looking for? Pinkie do you order video games online? If you do, I'd be grateful to you if you teach me so I can buy OR/AS US versions in the UK, I've never ordered video games online before.
    Glad to see you back. Yeah I graduated from high school the last year in 2013. The last year I missed another study year of college, or university, whatever it is, supposedly. My life has been melancholic lately, imagine nothing to do for a whole year, just staying at home doing nothing is boring. My government takes care of my scholarship fees, but my living expense no that means my family has to support me for it. Oh, regarding OR/AS I only got 2 solutions. The first soluton is either purchase American eshop prepaid cards, and charge them with enough funds so when OR/AS are released I download them from the eshop, I forgot to mention that the Nintendo eshopstore is region locked as well! The second solution is buy a cheap local European 2DS, and a copy of either OR/AS in the UK. I agree with you Pinkie the Wii u is difficult to take in travel. I guess I'll entrust the Wii u for my siblings, I asked my brother if Bayonetta 2 is released, make sure that you purchase it, and keep it for me :) Pinkie can I ask you something since you're from France does the government of France supports students whom are taking their scholarship to study abroad?
    Glad to see you back. Yeah I graduated from high school the last year in 2013. The last year I missed another study year of college, or university, whatever it is, supposedly. My life has been melancholic lately, imagine nothing to do for a whole year, just staying at home doing nothing is boring. My government takes care of my scholarship fees, but my living expense no that means my family has to support me for it. Oh, regarding OR/AS I only got 2 solutions. The first soluton is either purchase American eshop prepaid cards, and charge them with enough funds so when OR/AS are released I download them from the eshop, I forgot to mention that the Nintendo eshopstore is region locked as well! The second solution is buy a cheap local European 2DS, and a copy of either OR/AS in the UK. I agree with you Pinkie the Wii u is difficult to take in travel. I guess I'll entrust the Wii u for my siblings, I asked my brother if Bayonetta 2 is released, make sure that you purchase it, and keep it for me :) Pinkie can I ask you something since you're from France does the government of France supports students whom are taking their scholarship to study abroad?
    Pinkie, I haven't heard from you for awhile. Are you online in the PSS? I'm clonning some good legends for trade today so do you want some?
    Je m'excuse pour le person de reponse. My internet connection is cut off, I am using my neighbor's weak internet connection, to type this message for you Pinkie! :) So, yeah I am taking my scholarship to study abroad, in the UK, the major I'm going to study for is "Computer Information Technologies". I'm so sad because my 3DS is American, and my Wii u is American as well, they're both region locked. So, there's no point taking my 3DS with me to the UK, as it won't play OR/AS when it is released in the UK. Worst of of all my sister last year has bought me a Wii u, she bought me a Wii u, because I wanted to play Bayonetta 2 which will be released this October. I'll miss all of the good stuff this year. :'(
    Awesome! Pinkie, good job! See what did I tell ya? ;) I know it's exhausting work to hatch eggs via Masuda method, but it's worth it. Pinkie did you see, E3 of Nintendo? It was amazing, alot of good things coming soon in the fall, but I'll be traveling to study abroad, and I'll miss the good stuff. :'(
    Bonjour Pinkie, how are you? Pinkie, did you see the latest info, of OR/AS? I like the female protagonist, I don't like the male character new design. I think I'll play the female lead this time. I also like team Aqua's new look, and their admin Shelly her redesign is awesome as well, I'll choose Alpha Sapphire, I like Kyogre, and team Aqua. So, which version will you choose Pinkie? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…