Keeper of Night
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still have that 5 IV squirtle you've posted in your thread. I've been looking all over for one and can't find one anywhere. I have a few event pokemon leftover from the fourth generation games. I had all 5 games so almost all events, besides a few I have five copies of. A few of them that I still have is the event arceus that unlocks the ingame event in HG/SS. I also have the shiny pichu that knows Volt Tackle. Also the make-a-wish jirachi, which I still have a couple that are untouched. If you need any of these I'll be willing to trade them for that squirtle.
    I messed up royally! >.< My desktop's internet stopped working so I had to rebuild my team from memory. I just realized I accidentally put some TM moves on my Pokémon after I battled. What do I do?
    Google doc is easier, more flexible and allows drawing without uploading images, the downside is that both persons must be sort-of-free to work.
    Hey, keeper, I decided to finish the elephant you and lovandra started and wondered if you wanted to be in and see it to the end; if you don't want to, it's perfectly alright.
    Ah, I see. I'm not even sure how I managed to get into Never Ending Darkness, so it's the same thing for me.
    No problem, I have really crappy memory, I know how it feels. xD You should give PMU7 a try, it's pretty fun!
    I am still curious though, what guild/team were you in? I was in Never Ending Darkness on my Aurora (PMU6) and Icey Aurora (PMU7 before changing accounts, someone took my original username D: , yes I accidentally misspelled Icy) accounts, though I didn't participate much in guild activities. I was in another team before that briefly, but the name escapes me, as that was a long while ago now.
    What team were you on? And yup, definitely during PMU6, or earlier, maybe. PMU has changed quite a bit in the past few years. Basically, what happened was is that a whole new, better engine was developed, and none of the old data player data could be kept (everyone had to get new accounts), so the staff decided to build the whole game from the ground up, and PMU7 is what this new era of PMU is called now. Pretty much everything has changed, the staff team has changed around, there are all new dungeons and 5th and 6th gen Pokemon are slowly being released, and the gameplay has changed quite a bit from what it was before. I think it's an improvement over what it used to be. Quite a bit of the old playerbase has left, sadly, but there are a few people from PMU6 still around. Though by the sounds of it, you may have been there pre-PMU6. I've never even heard of Southern Springs, though it sounds a lot like Sauna Cavern, which is what we have now, but you get Rock Smash from that dungeon. How long ago did you play? I started around 3 years ago.
    Terrain, huh? Can't say I've seen your username before. xD Nice to meet you then! Donphan, nice! :D My starter was Shinx, now Luxray, although that was probably pretty obvious. My current greatest achievement is finally beating Southern Sea after many tries and revs eaten. xD I don't think Strength is still an HM at this time, did you play during PMU6, by any chance? (I don't even remember getting Strength, the last HM I got before the end of PMU6 was Rock Climb after I beat Stone Solid Slab. I was a Gardevoir by the name of Aurora then, though no one probably remembers me. xD)
    Keeper of Night, Thank you! :D Yep! That does in fact mean Pokemon Mystery Universe! :> I've never been very talkative though (side effect of slow typing and shyness xD), and tend to go on stints of inactivity, but you may have seen me around. What is your name on there?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back