LLR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LLR, thank you for your message.
    A moderator told me I need to become a "verified seller" before, which seems a bit painful. So I thought maybe I should go to ebay as I was advised in another thread.
    hi, can i please add u for pokemon safari? i have pokemon y and my friend code is 2337-5304-5486, reply me so that i can add u. thanks
    LLR, Personally, I love the feeling of your hours of breeding paying off by getting your perfect competitive Pokemon! I am a casual player for both, but I do IV breed and EV train my VGC Pokemon!
    LLR, Oh my gosh, I hate the bikes too. I dislike how they ride, especially on the cycling road. Perhaps it will be much better in ORAS, who knows?
    Hey there, I was wondering if you had a female ralt with it's hidden ability, 5IV (Ignor atk stats), and not in english? I'm probably asking too much...

Or do you know someone that could get me one?
    LLR, Thanks a bunch! I think i got a Vivillions from a promotion thingy or something. time for me to play catch up with everyone else on the pokemon catching lol
    hi LLR! how are you?
    i have all vivillon and i was thinking of collecting all 18 ,one more time (with ha friend guard)
    i can breed ha marine vivillon
    wonder if other people on the vivillon thread would be interested to exchange ha vivillon
    LLR, Well not counting using chaining I mean I've only found one. But still I've only tried chaining once in this gen and got a shiny Dragalge. Other than that the only "wild" shiny I got was in Fire Red like ten years ago lol. That was a shiny Natu, and I had no pokeballs to catch it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back